Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Old is Gold පරණ ගීත Mega Thread
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="AJ McLean" data-source="post: 20585016" data-attributes="member: 559130"><p><strong>Eagles</strong></p><p></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><span style="font-size: 18px">"Hotel California"</span></span></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I had to stop for the night</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">There she stood in the doorway;</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I heard the mission bell</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">And I was thinking to myself,</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">"This could be Heaven or this could be Hell"</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">There were voices down the corridor,</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I thought I heard them say...</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Welcome to the Hotel California</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place)</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Such a lovely face</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Plenty of room at the Hotel California</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Any time of year (Any time of year)</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">You can find it here</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys she calls friends</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Some dance to remember, some dance to forget</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">So I called up the Captain,</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">"Please bring me my wine"</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">He said, "We haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine"</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">And still those voices are calling from far away,</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Wake you up in the middle of the night</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Just to hear them say...</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Welcome to the Hotel California</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place)</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Such a lovely face</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">They livin' it up at the Hotel California</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">What a nice surprise (what a nice surprise)</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Bring your alibis</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Mirrors on the ceiling,</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">The pink champagne on ice</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device"</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">And in the master's chambers,</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">They gathered for the feast</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">They stab it with their steely knives,</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">But they just can't kill the beast</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Last thing I remember, I was</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Running for the door</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I had to find the passage back</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">To the place I was before</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">"Relax, " said the night man,</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">"We are programmed to receive.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">You can check-out any time you like,</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">But you can never leave! "</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="AJ McLean, post: 20585016, member: 559130"] [b]Eagles[/b] [COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="5"]"Hotel California"[/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim I had to stop for the night There she stood in the doorway; I heard the mission bell And I was thinking to myself, "This could be Heaven or this could be Hell" Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way There were voices down the corridor, I thought I heard them say... Welcome to the Hotel California Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place) Such a lovely face Plenty of room at the Hotel California Any time of year (Any time of year) You can find it here Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys she calls friends How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat. Some dance to remember, some dance to forget So I called up the Captain, "Please bring me my wine" He said, "We haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine" And still those voices are calling from far away, Wake you up in the middle of the night Just to hear them say... Welcome to the Hotel California Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place) Such a lovely face They livin' it up at the Hotel California What a nice surprise (what a nice surprise) Bring your alibis Mirrors on the ceiling, The pink champagne on ice And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device" And in the master's chambers, They gathered for the feast They stab it with their steely knives, But they just can't kill the beast Last thing I remember, I was Running for the door I had to find the passage back To the place I was before "Relax, " said the night man, "We are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like, But you can never leave! "[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom