Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
PC House
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="iRocker" data-source="post: 845057" data-attributes="member: 50034"><p><span style="color: DarkRed"><strong>PC ENgineering services (PC Technologies/ PC Tel/ Those PC ??? stalls @ unity) Customer Care sucks... I gave them my PC to repair (It has 2 more years of warrenty) and they asked me to call... Both the numbers they gave 4527092/93 keeps on ringing but none answers... So I visited that place and they they told, we haven't even checked it yet... Then I told I couldn't call you because none of the numbers are answered so they gave me another mobile number... That person answers and says I'm not in the technical department and says I'll go there and ring back but that never happens too...</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkRed"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkRed"><strong><span style="color: Navy">Ok! This is the message... </span>PC Technologies/ etc... may give you the lowest pice quotation when you go to buy a PC... But if some thing goes wrong (Which usually is the case) Zorry.com, 'casue until you go there and scold and shout, you'll not get it repaired or replaced in most of the cases! Apart from that, now they do not answer calls at the services department!</strong></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="iRocker, post: 845057, member: 50034"] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]PC ENgineering services (PC Technologies/ PC Tel/ Those PC ??? stalls @ unity) Customer Care sucks... I gave them my PC to repair (It has 2 more years of warrenty) and they asked me to call... Both the numbers they gave 4527092/93 keeps on ringing but none answers... So I visited that place and they they told, we haven't even checked it yet... Then I told I couldn't call you because none of the numbers are answered so they gave me another mobile number... That person answers and says I'm not in the technical department and says I'll go there and ring back but that never happens too... [COLOR="Navy"]Ok! This is the message... [/COLOR]PC Technologies/ etc... may give you the lowest pice quotation when you go to buy a PC... But if some thing goes wrong (Which usually is the case) Zorry.com, 'casue until you go there and scold and shout, you'll not get it repaired or replaced in most of the cases! Apart from that, now they do not answer calls at the services department![/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom