Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
peo tv & fibre line
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="AlphaVille" data-source="post: 29064206" data-attributes="member: 578800"><p>I will explain what i have done in home for entertainment.</p><p></p><p>I have a SLT Fiber Connection (No PeoTV) With YouTube Weekly Pack 15GB Activated</p><p>Cat.6 Cable connect From Router to TV Distance ~ 10M</p><p>its for view news and local dramas for my family.</p><p></p><p>Yes some foreign Channels are not available. </p><p>But I'm no Cricket fan, and Olympic Games & FIFA comes 4 years per right ? so no issue. there.</p><p></p><p>Main reason I'm not interested in getting Sat, & Peo tv Connections are because of they come with Indian shit commercials. and higher rentals. </p><p>and lot of devices cables etc. For SLT its easy to add packages but pretty difficult to discontinue packages.</p><p></p><p>For all other Foreign TV & Films are from Torrents. </p><p>I have a huge collection of Films. can view till 2027.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="AlphaVille, post: 29064206, member: 578800"] I will explain what i have done in home for entertainment. I have a SLT Fiber Connection (No PeoTV) With YouTube Weekly Pack 15GB Activated Cat.6 Cable connect From Router to TV Distance ~ 10M its for view news and local dramas for my family. Yes some foreign Channels are not available. But I'm no Cricket fan, and Olympic Games & FIFA comes 4 years per right ? so no issue. there. Main reason I'm not interested in getting Sat, & Peo tv Connections are because of they come with Indian shit commercials. and higher rentals. and lot of devices cables etc. For SLT its easy to add packages but pretty difficult to discontinue packages. For all other Foreign TV & Films are from Torrents. I have a huge collection of Films. can view till 2027. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom