Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Principal Software Engineer සහ Tech Lead අතර වෙනස?
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="deepwater" data-source="post: 26250040" data-attributes="member: 545097"><p>I am a software architect graduated from UCSC with degree on computer science and many other post graduate qualifications and certifications. Currently works for one of the top companies in Sri Lanka. </p><p></p><p>By looking at your attitude I can surely say that you are someone who would be miserable to employ anywhere in the IT industry. Not just in LK, abroad even. I do go for your carrier fares to pick good ones and even I do have couple of guys who are working in My team which are CSE graduates. They are not hot heads like you. And certainly I believe what you lack is self esteem, so you are afraid to face a challenge. </p><p></p><p>FYI, from my exposure with CSE guys many are good as well as I had to let go many during or after probation just because they are not capable enough for what we pay for them. And there were guys I had worked with who didn't even had any degree but with superb talent. </p><p></p><p>And to clarify one thing, computer science is the broader concept. All other topics are just interpretation to certain job roles in the IT industry, may it be Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, network engineering etc.</p><p></p><p>Just make sure to stay away from guys like elon musk in case you come across by a slight chance.</p><p></p><p>Good luck.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="deepwater, post: 26250040, member: 545097"] I am a software architect graduated from UCSC with degree on computer science and many other post graduate qualifications and certifications. Currently works for one of the top companies in Sri Lanka. By looking at your attitude I can surely say that you are someone who would be miserable to employ anywhere in the IT industry. Not just in LK, abroad even. I do go for your carrier fares to pick good ones and even I do have couple of guys who are working in My team which are CSE graduates. They are not hot heads like you. And certainly I believe what you lack is self esteem, so you are afraid to face a challenge. FYI, from my exposure with CSE guys many are good as well as I had to let go many during or after probation just because they are not capable enough for what we pay for them. And there were guys I had worked with who didn't even had any degree but with superb talent. And to clarify one thing, computer science is the broader concept. All other topics are just interpretation to certain job roles in the IT industry, may it be Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, network engineering etc. Just make sure to stay away from guys like elon musk in case you come across by a slight chance. Good luck. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom