Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Private Medical Faculties - මගේම තේ
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rankwitz" data-source="post: 30759886" data-attributes="member: 584277"><p><hr /> <ol> <li data-xf-list-type="ol">I'm a boy</li> <li data-xf-list-type="ol">You are more educated than me</li> <li data-xf-list-type="ol">I haven't done A/L yet</li> </ol><p>Okay, I agree!</p><p>But, you proved yourself.</p><ol> <li data-xf-list-type="ol">You know nothing about Biology. You chose Maths because Biology is hard for you / you hate it / you love Maths more than Bio / you chose it randomly.</li> </ol><p>So, we can come to a direct conclusion that you are not much better at memorizing stuff. If Bio is that easy, check why Biology has a higher Z-score than Chemistry. And most importantly, an Engineering degree costs only about 3 million rupees, while the MBBS degree costs 10 million onwards.</p><p></p><p>Do you know how hard MBBS exams are? Nearly the top 200 Biology students get selected to Colombo Medicine, and there are people who repeat exams since their first year. And we can find a few who got expelled from the faculty due to multiple repeats.</p><p></p><p>And what? MBBS students are just useless kids who act like peacocks? I agree, as you say. Even though they learn that much, they know only a trace. And so, they choose to specialize in fields. So, they can come up with enough knowledge and experience — it takes about an extra 3–4 years. So, a total of about 10 years.</p><p>We can self-learn some fields of Engineering on our own, even a 10-year-old. I know Software Engineering a bit too. See my projects.</p><p></p><p><strong>Proof</strong> – I'm a Merit Winner in YCS 2023 (Young Computer Scientist organized by FITIs and Colombo University). I was in Grade 11/10 at the time.</p><p></p><p><strong>Myself:</strong></p><p><strong>2026 A/L (Will do it in 2025)</strong></p><p>Knows C++, PHP, Python, Go, and the rest — easy languages like HTML.</p><p>GCE O/L – 6A, 3B (B for Buddhism, Sinhala & Commerce) (2023)</p><p>Have covered the Chemistry syllabus 2 months ago.</p><p>Physics – Mechanics, Heat, Properties of Matter, Current, Fields (except electric) have been covered.</p><p>Biology – Lessons 1, 2, 5, 6, 7 have been done.</p><p>In case I'm at a level of 3Bs for each subject according to my past paper practice. But for Chemistry, it is an A+ (85+)</p><p><strong><span style="font-size: 15px">Most importantly, my elder brother is a medical student in UCFM (3rd year).</span></strong></p><p></p><p>You can debate, but my answers will be the same.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rankwitz, post: 30759886, member: 584277"] [HR][/HR] [LIST=1] [*]I'm a boy [*]You are more educated than me [*]I haven't done A/L yet [/LIST] Okay, I agree! But, you proved yourself. [LIST=1] [*]You know nothing about Biology. You chose Maths because Biology is hard for you / you hate it / you love Maths more than Bio / you chose it randomly. [/LIST] So, we can come to a direct conclusion that you are not much better at memorizing stuff. If Bio is that easy, check why Biology has a higher Z-score than Chemistry. And most importantly, an Engineering degree costs only about 3 million rupees, while the MBBS degree costs 10 million onwards. Do you know how hard MBBS exams are? Nearly the top 200 Biology students get selected to Colombo Medicine, and there are people who repeat exams since their first year. And we can find a few who got expelled from the faculty due to multiple repeats. And what? MBBS students are just useless kids who act like peacocks? I agree, as you say. Even though they learn that much, they know only a trace. And so, they choose to specialize in fields. So, they can come up with enough knowledge and experience — it takes about an extra 3–4 years. So, a total of about 10 years. We can self-learn some fields of Engineering on our own, even a 10-year-old. I know Software Engineering a bit too. See my projects. [B]Proof[/B] – I'm a Merit Winner in YCS 2023 (Young Computer Scientist organized by FITIs and Colombo University). I was in Grade 11/10 at the time. [B]Myself: 2026 A/L (Will do it in 2025)[/B] Knows C++, PHP, Python, Go, and the rest — easy languages like HTML. GCE O/L – 6A, 3B (B for Buddhism, Sinhala & Commerce) (2023) Have covered the Chemistry syllabus 2 months ago. Physics – Mechanics, Heat, Properties of Matter, Current, Fields (except electric) have been covered. Biology – Lessons 1, 2, 5, 6, 7 have been done. In case I'm at a level of 3Bs for each subject according to my past paper practice. But for Chemistry, it is an A+ (85+) [B][SIZE=4]Most importantly, my elder brother is a medical student in UCFM (3rd year).[/SIZE][/B] You can debate, but my answers will be the same. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom