Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
ElaKiri Traveler
Travel the World
Schengen වීසා Reject වීම..
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="imhotep" data-source="post: 29709991" data-attributes="member: 562115"><p>The main reason is the current situation in SL. Unless they are confident that you are a genuine visitor they might refuse a visa. That depends on who you are, your personal circumstances.</p><p>This is a copy of what I posted in reply to another thread by the OP, many years ago.</p><p></p><p><snip></p><p></p><p>The bottom line is that they need to be convinced of the fact that you would return. That depends on your job, your assets and your family ties in SL etc. At the present time things are not very conducive to obtain visit visas.</p><p></p><p>I will mention two instances.. Once I took a friend of mine to the US Embassy to get a visit visa for him. This happened in another country. Ahead of us was another Filipino guy whom my friend knew. He went for the interview first and was back. My friend was called in almost immediately after him.</p><p>I had a chat with this guy and he said they asked many questions and he told them that one of his uncles is in the US for nearly 15 years, and possibly he might stay depending on the circumstances.</p><p>My friend went ahead with his tour plans, and he didn't have anyone over there. The final outcome, my friend's visa was refused , but the Filipino guy got the visa. Can anyone explain the logic?</p><p></p><p>Second, when I applied for a visit Visa for my son to the US. He was about 8 years old, just obtained a new SL passport but had travelled before to the US twice. I requested for just a multiple entry visa (because we usually travel to Canada too). On collection, I was informed that they issued a visa for him that's valid for the <strong>whole 10 years of his passport with unrestricted multiple entry</strong>. Then I went to the Canadian embassy. After a brief look at the details, the lady in the front counter requested me to wait and they did exactly the same in just 30 mins. There seems no rhyme or reason when it comes to these matters. Anything is possible at the discretion of the issuing officer.</p><p><snip></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="imhotep, post: 29709991, member: 562115"] The main reason is the current situation in SL. Unless they are confident that you are a genuine visitor they might refuse a visa. That depends on who you are, your personal circumstances. This is a copy of what I posted in reply to another thread by the OP, many years ago. <snip> The bottom line is that they need to be convinced of the fact that you would return. That depends on your job, your assets and your family ties in SL etc. At the present time things are not very conducive to obtain visit visas. I will mention two instances.. Once I took a friend of mine to the US Embassy to get a visit visa for him. This happened in another country. Ahead of us was another Filipino guy whom my friend knew. He went for the interview first and was back. My friend was called in almost immediately after him. I had a chat with this guy and he said they asked many questions and he told them that one of his uncles is in the US for nearly 15 years, and possibly he might stay depending on the circumstances. My friend went ahead with his tour plans, and he didn't have anyone over there. The final outcome, my friend's visa was refused , but the Filipino guy got the visa. Can anyone explain the logic? Second, when I applied for a visit Visa for my son to the US. He was about 8 years old, just obtained a new SL passport but had travelled before to the US twice. I requested for just a multiple entry visa (because we usually travel to Canada too). On collection, I was informed that they issued a visa for him that's valid for the [B]whole 10 years of his passport with unrestricted multiple entry[/B]. Then I went to the Canadian embassy. After a brief look at the details, the lady in the front counter requested me to wait and they did exactly the same in just 30 mins. There seems no rhyme or reason when it comes to these matters. Anything is possible at the discretion of the issuing officer. <snip> [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hath warak paha keeyada? (hatha wadikireema paha)
Post reply
Top
Bottom