Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Business & Marketing
Offline Business
::::: Share Market Investors Club @ EK :::::
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="humpty dumpty" data-source="post: 10955897" data-attributes="member: 310941"><p><strong>a</strong></p><p></p><p>Lanka securities company sucks....................</p><p>I opened a CDS a/c on last month 26th but still I dint received the letter of my CDS a/c, after I complaint several times they activated it, but still no letter came & also still I could not do a single transaction, bcz of various reasons of them.</p><p>ex - Need more than 50000 to get the online trading facility lu, Broker office ekata giye nathil lu, etc.</p><p></p><p></p><p>Their communiction is very very poor.</p><p>Guys pls help me, I am totally lost here.</p><p>What are the good brokering companies available?</p><p>How much do I have to deposit minimumly to get the online trading facility?</p><p>And how can I withdraw money in my CDS a/c now?</p><p>Can I transfer my CDS a/c to another company?</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Pls help me...................</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="humpty dumpty, post: 10955897, member: 310941"] [b]a[/b] Lanka securities company sucks.................... I opened a CDS a/c on last month 26th but still I dint received the letter of my CDS a/c, after I complaint several times they activated it, but still no letter came & also still I could not do a single transaction, bcz of various reasons of them. ex - Need more than 50000 to get the online trading facility lu, Broker office ekata giye nathil lu, etc. Their communiction is very very poor. Guys pls help me, I am totally lost here. What are the good brokering companies available? How much do I have to deposit minimumly to get the online trading facility? And how can I withdraw money in my CDS a/c now? Can I transfer my CDS a/c to another company? Pls help me................... [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dawasata paya keeyak thibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom