Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Slow ADSL Speed
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="optimusprime77" data-source="post: 13818844" data-attributes="member: 438790"><p>Hi, I have a 2mbps adsl connection which i bought a long time ago. I have been noticing that sometimes my internet connection gets bloody slow. Today I called SLT ADSL hotline and a person who has a disability in speaking answered the phone. As he mentioned, there is a 75GB data limit for my connection and that limit has been exceeded and I have to wait till 1st of november to get the normal speed again. </p><p></p><p></p><p>so my question is, what the fuck is this happening? How did I get such a limit?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="optimusprime77, post: 13818844, member: 438790"] Hi, I have a 2mbps adsl connection which i bought a long time ago. I have been noticing that sometimes my internet connection gets bloody slow. Today I called SLT ADSL hotline and a person who has a disability in speaking answered the phone. As he mentioned, there is a 75GB data limit for my connection and that limit has been exceeded and I have to wait till 1st of november to get the normal speed again. so my question is, what the fuck is this happening? How did I get such a limit? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom