Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Sihala Piyasa (Sinhala Literature Forum)
Nisadas saha Kaavya
Others
Spring Rain
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="rapa" data-source="post: 1051943" data-attributes="member: 212"><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong>I hear the drizzle of the rain</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong>Like a memory it falls</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong>Soft and warm continuing</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong>Tapping on my roof and walls.</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong>And from the shelter of my mind</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong>Through the window of my eyes</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong>I gaze beyond the rain-drenched streets</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong>To England where my heart lies.</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong>My mind's distracted and diffused</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong>My thoughts are many miles away</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong>They lie with you when you're asleep</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong>And kiss you when you start your day.</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong>And as a song I was writing is left undone</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong>I don't know why I spend my time</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong>Writing songs I can't believe</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong>With words that tear and strain to rhyme.</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong>And so you see I have come to doubt</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong>All that I once held as true</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong>I stand alone without beliefs</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong>The only truth I know is you.</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong></strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong>And as I watch the drops of rain</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong>Weave their weary paths and die</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong>I know that I am like the rain</strong></span></p><p><span style="color: DarkOrange"><strong>There but for the grace of you go I.</strong></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="rapa, post: 1051943, member: 212"] [COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]I hear the drizzle of the rain Like a memory it falls Soft and warm continuing Tapping on my roof and walls. And from the shelter of my mind Through the window of my eyes I gaze beyond the rain-drenched streets To England where my heart lies. My mind's distracted and diffused My thoughts are many miles away They lie with you when you're asleep And kiss you when you start your day. And as a song I was writing is left undone I don't know why I spend my time Writing songs I can't believe With words that tear and strain to rhyme. And so you see I have come to doubt All that I once held as true I stand alone without beliefs The only truth I know is you. And as I watch the drops of rain Weave their weary paths and die I know that I am like the rain There but for the grace of you go I.[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Winadiyakata thappara keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom