Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Tourist cafe, restaurant walin කාපල්ලා..
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alucard_SxE" data-source="post: 29773396" data-attributes="member: 531919"><p>street burger pattane yakow</p><p>iyeth kewa, healthy nan ne habai idala hitala kanna aulak ne</p><p></p><p>mokadda dan oya hodai kiyana rupiyal 800 burger eka?</p><p>I spend a lot on quality food btw, almost always eats at a good restaurant when Im out</p><hr /><p></p><p></p><p>Asian Food is the best</p><p>Change my mind</p><p>------ <span style="font-size: 10px">Post added on [DATETIME="UT"]1714366734[/DATETIME]</span></p><hr /><p>Wait was confused by ops original post, he's actually saying street burger is pretty good? If so I agree</p><p>Health wise, idk. But very good bang for buck imo big portion + multiple varieties & no added tax.</p><p>I usually go with a mango passionade drink they have which is one of the best juice blends Ive tasted.</p><p></p><p>I dont eat a lot of burgers but srt burger is an exception when I want to eat dirty</p><p>------ <span style="font-size: 10px">Post added on [DATETIME="UT"]1714367247[/DATETIME]</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alucard_SxE, post: 29773396, member: 531919"] street burger pattane yakow iyeth kewa, healthy nan ne habai idala hitala kanna aulak ne mokadda dan oya hodai kiyana rupiyal 800 burger eka? I spend a lot on quality food btw, almost always eats at a good restaurant when Im out [HR][/HR] Asian Food is the best Change my mind ------ [SIZE=2]Post added on [DATETIME="UT"]1714366734[/DATETIME][/SIZE] [HR][/HR] Wait was confused by ops original post, he's actually saying street burger is pretty good? If so I agree Health wise, idk. But very good bang for buck imo big portion + multiple varieties & no added tax. I usually go with a mango passionade drink they have which is one of the best juice blends Ive tasted. I dont eat a lot of burgers but srt burger is an exception when I want to eat dirty ------ [SIZE=2]Post added on [DATETIME="UT"]1714367247[/DATETIME][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom