Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Tv ekak lankavata genavanam tax gahanavada? Please help
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="imhotep" data-source="post: 23981487" data-attributes="member: 562115"><p>This is a grey area... Sometimes what's left from your allowance from the previous visit can be applied. </p><p>I was working overseas for many years and used to visit SriLanka every 5 months for 5 week holiday. One day a customs officer at the airport told me that technically I cannot be even classed as a non-resident - as I have not been outside SriLanka continuously for more than 365 days!</p><p>I have bought many things at the airport, but I go to a customs officer first and have a chat. They have always allowed me to buy whatever. I have had no trouble at all.</p><p>Bringing in a 49' TV is different, if you are taxed you do have a problem. Don't you guys have friends who return after one year?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="imhotep, post: 23981487, member: 562115"] This is a grey area... Sometimes what's left from your allowance from the previous visit can be applied. I was working overseas for many years and used to visit SriLanka every 5 months for 5 week holiday. One day a customs officer at the airport told me that technically I cannot be even classed as a non-resident - as I have not been outside SriLanka continuously for more than 365 days! I have bought many things at the airport, but I go to a customs officer first and have a chat. They have always allowed me to buy whatever. I have had no trouble at all. Bringing in a 49' TV is different, if you are taxed you do have a problem. Don't you guys have friends who return after one year? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Awruddata maasa keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom