Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Wednesday at 4:58 AM
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Express VPN PC - 1 Year Rs. 600.00
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Ad icon
Capcut Pro 7 Days Team Plan - Rs. 3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣
Sanathbh
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
ElaKiri.com
News and Updates
Two elephant calves tortured
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="sri_lion" data-source="post: 5275533" data-attributes="member: 4103"><p>Ofcourse they don't treat those Elephants bad because they make lots of money out of them, most of those Elephant's are "rented" out to other processions around Sri Lanka.</p><p></p><p>How many times have you heard Elephant's in captivity killing its owners, <strong>WHY?</strong> you know they get mad when its their mating season right? Are they really free?</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Yes I understand, I dont like to talk about it either, some things are so deeply rooted in our culture that I guess its already passed the point of no return.. anyway I love elephants, they are our PRIDE!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="sri_lion, post: 5275533, member: 4103"] Ofcourse they don't treat those Elephants bad because they make lots of money out of them, most of those Elephant's are "rented" out to other processions around Sri Lanka. How many times have you heard Elephant's in captivity killing its owners, [B]WHY?[/B] you know they get mad when its their mating season right? Are they really free? Yes I understand, I dont like to talk about it either, some things are so deeply rooted in our culture that I guess its already passed the point of no return.. anyway I love elephants, they are our PRIDE! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Awruddata maasa keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom