Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Jokes
Ugly Desperate Woman
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="WhiteWalker" data-source="post: 21034331" data-attributes="member: 548558"><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I said, "Don't do it!"</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">He said, "Nobody loves me."</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">He said, "Yes."</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?"</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">He said, "A Christian."</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?"</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">He said, "Protestant."</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I said, "Me, too! What franchise?"</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">He said, "Baptist."</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?"</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">He said, "Northern Baptist."</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist."</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?"</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region."</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?"</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912."</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.</span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="WhiteWalker, post: 21034331, member: 548558"] [SIZE="4"]Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?" He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.[/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom