Michael

Well-known member
  • Jul 11, 2006
    46,585
    327
    83
    Somewhere

    isharackp

    Member
    Nov 27, 2006
    5,824
    0
    0
    35
    In BlUe MoOn!!!
    i have a download accelaration software in my computer.. so I think sum prblem occurs becoz of it when i download with Rapidshare... do u know another link or sumthin? wat should i do?:confused: :confused:
    ;) :D :yes: :confused:
     

    Michael

    Well-known member
  • Jul 11, 2006
    46,585
    327
    83
    Somewhere
    isharackp said:
    should i have to register there (fenopy) to download it??? there isn't any thing called download straight away ne??? can any1 help me??????
    :( :( :yes: :confused:
    Register For What!!! :eek: No Need Its Just A Torrent ne. Just Download It!!! :lol: :lol:
     

    isharackp

    Member
    Nov 27, 2006
    5,824
    0
    0
    35
    In BlUe MoOn!!!
    hamba una... after copying it.. I can't open it bro.. That's a torrent file :rolleyes: ne.. I don't know much about this torrent..they ask for a program to open . so wats that program?
     

    Michael

    Well-known member
  • Jul 11, 2006
    46,585
    327
    83
    Somewhere
    isharackp said:
    hamba una... after copying it.. I can't open it bro.. That's a torrent file :rolleyes: ne.. I don't know much about this torrent..they ask for a program to open . so wats that program?
    Happa Torrents Danne Nedda :shocked: :shocked:

    Use uTorrent For That!!

    www.utorrent.com From Here You Can Get That Programme!! :yes: Torrents danneth Nettam Sorry.com Thama. Hope Someone Help You!!! :yes:
     

    kepu

    Well-known member
  • Sep 30, 2006
    4,906
    941
    113
    Matale \ Colombo
    isharackp said:
    hamba una... after copying it.. I can't open it bro.. That's a torrent file :rolleyes: ne.. I don't know much about this torrent..they ask for a program to open . so wats that program?


    Machan if u dont know much about torrents, u can find Nod32 Newest version on

    http://www.9down.com/NOD32-2-70-39-10794/

    acclerators supported....go mirror & download ................ best antivirus ever i hv used... ;)