Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Yesterday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Yesterday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Help
Wedding card Template එකක් තියද?
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Good Heart" data-source="post: 27008850" data-attributes="member: 478613"><p style="text-align: center">Mr. G. K. Karunathilake & Mrs. J. I. Fernando <em><span style="color: rgb(184, 49, 47)">(or you can simply use Mr. & Mrs. Karunathilake)</span></em></p> <p style="text-align: center">Together with</p> <p style="text-align: center">Mr. H. P. Bandaranayake & Mrs. V. M. Jayathilake <em><span style="color: rgb(184, 49, 47)">(or Mr. & Mrs. Bandaranayake)</span></em></p> <p style="text-align: center">Request the Honour of the Presence of</p> <p style="text-align: center">Mr. & Mrs./ Miss. ……………………………………………………………</p> <p style="text-align: center">To Celebrate the Marriage of their Beloved Children</p> <p style="text-align: center">Naduni & Chamikara</p> <p style="text-align: center">on Friday, the 22nd of October 2021</p> <p style="text-align: center">From 9.30 a.m. Onwards</p> <p style="text-align: center">At</p> <p style="text-align: center">“Grand Ballroom”</p> <p style="text-align: center">Queens Hotel</p> <p style="text-align: center">Kandy</p> <p style="text-align: center">(Poruwa Ceremony at 10.12 a.m.)</p> <p style="text-align: center">RSVP (Regrets Only)</p> <p style="text-align: center"><em><span style="color: rgb(184, 49, 47)">(You can add contact no. if you want)</span></em></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Good Heart, post: 27008850, member: 478613"] [CENTER]Mr. G. K. Karunathilake & Mrs. J. I. Fernando [I][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)](or you can simply use Mr. & Mrs. Karunathilake)[/COLOR][/I] Together with Mr. H. P. Bandaranayake & Mrs. V. M. Jayathilake [I][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)](or Mr. & Mrs. Bandaranayake)[/COLOR][/I] Request the Honour of the Presence of Mr. & Mrs./ Miss. …………………………………………………………… To Celebrate the Marriage of their Beloved Children Naduni & Chamikara on Friday, the 22nd of October 2021 From 9.30 a.m. Onwards At “Grand Ballroom” Queens Hotel Kandy (Poruwa Ceremony at 10.12 a.m.) RSVP (Regrets Only) [I][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)](You can add contact no. if you want)[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Nawa warak dahaya keeyada? (Namaya wadi kireema dahaya)
Post reply
Top
Bottom