Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
43 minutes ago
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
Religious
What is "dukkha"?
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="kalyanamithra" data-source="post: 2591673" data-attributes="member: 99586"><p><strong>More on Dukkha...</strong></p><p></p><p>Dear friends,</p><p></p><p>This is how Dukka Aryasathya is mentioned in Dhammacakkappavattana Sutta...</p><p></p><p><strong> "</strong><em><strong><span style="font-size: 10px">Idam kho pana bhikkave dukkham ariyasaccam: jātipi dukkhā, jarāpi dukkhā, vyādhipi dukkha, maranampi dukkhm appiyehi sampayogo dukkho piyehi vippayogo dukkho yampiccham na labhati tampi dukkham sankhittena pañupādānakkhandhā dukkhā"</span></strong></em></p><p><em><strong></strong>source: <a href="http://www.tipitaka.org/romn/cscd/s0305m.mul11.xml#para1081" target="_blank">http://www.tipitaka.org/romn/cscd/s0305m.mul11.xml#para1081</a></em></p><p><em></em></p><p><em></em>According to Dhamma one gains with birth (<em>jāthi</em>): </p><p>1. aging (<em>jarā</em>)</p><p>2. illness (<em>vyādhi</em>)</p><p>3. death (<em>marana</em>)</p><p>4. sorrow (<em>soka</em>)</p><p>5. lamenting (<em>parideva</em>)</p><p>6. suffering (<em>dukkha</em>)</p><p>7. distress (<em>domanassa</em>)</p><p>8. despair (<em>upāyāsa</em>)</p><p>9. association with things disliked (<em>appiyehi sampayogo dukkho</em>)</p><p>10. separation from things liked (<em>piyehi vippayogo dukkho</em>) </p><p>11. not getting what one wishes (<em>yampiccham na labhati, tampi dukkham</em>)</p><p></p><p>[please note that some of the above terms are not mentioned in Dhammacakkappavattana Sutta]</p><p></p><p>Concisely <em>pañupādānakkhandhā</em>: </p><p>1. forms (<em>rupha</em>)</p><p>2. feelings(<em>vedanā</em>)</p><p>3. perceptions (<em>saññā</em>)</p><p>4. volitional/mental formations (<em>sankāra</em>) </p><p>5. consciousness (<em>viññāna</em>) </p><p>that one clings to as 'self' is suffering/Dukka.</p><p></p><p>Shall we discuss them further; by expanding them according to Dhamma?</p><p></p><p>Theruwan saranai!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="kalyanamithra, post: 2591673, member: 99586"] [b]More on Dukkha...[/b] Dear friends, This is how Dukka Aryasathya is mentioned in Dhammacakkappavattana Sutta... [B] "[/B][I][B][SIZE=2]Idam kho pana bhikkave dukkham ariyasaccam: jātipi dukkhā, jarāpi dukkhā, vyādhipi dukkha, maranampi dukkhm appiyehi sampayogo dukkho piyehi vippayogo dukkho yampiccham na labhati tampi dukkham sankhittena pañupādānakkhandhā dukkhā"[/SIZE] [/B]source: [URL="http://www.tipitaka.org/romn/cscd/s0305m.mul11.xml#para1081"]http://www.tipitaka.org/romn/cscd/s0305m.mul11.xml#para1081[/URL] [/I]According to Dhamma one gains with birth ([I]jāthi[/I]): 1. aging ([I]jarā[/I]) 2. illness ([I]vyādhi[/I]) 3. death ([I]marana[/I]) 4. sorrow ([I]soka[/I]) 5. lamenting ([I]parideva[/I]) 6. suffering ([I]dukkha[/I]) 7. distress ([I]domanassa[/I]) 8. despair ([I]upāyāsa[/I]) 9. association with things disliked ([I]appiyehi sampayogo dukkho[/I]) 10. separation from things liked ([I]piyehi vippayogo dukkho[/I]) 11. not getting what one wishes ([I]yampiccham na labhati, tampi dukkham[/I]) [please note that some of the above terms are not mentioned in Dhammacakkappavattana Sutta] Concisely [I]pañupādānakkhandhā[/I]: 1. forms ([I]rupha[/I]) 2. feelings([I]vedanā[/I]) 3. perceptions ([I]saññā[/I]) 4. volitional/mental formations ([I]sankāra[/I]) 5. consciousness ([I]viññāna[/I]) that one clings to as 'self' is suffering/Dukka. Shall we discuss them further; by expanding them according to Dhamma? Theruwan saranai! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Hata thunen beduwama keeyada? (60 bedeema thuna)
Post reply
Top
Bottom