Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
Computers & Internet
News & Discussion
What's the best 19" LCD ?
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Godwin" data-source="post: 1580574" data-attributes="member: 41288"><p>Hello everyone,</p><p></p><p>I'm planning to buy a 19" monitor. Initially I thought of getting a CRT since I do lot of graphic designing work, but I've been using CRTs for the past 6 years and needed a change...yes LCD !</p><p></p><p>So I decided to get the Samsung 932b. It has a 5ms response time and a 700:1 contrast ratio. But I was wondering whether there's even a better one out there, maybe a 2ms, 1000:1 one ?</p><p></p><p>So what's the latest and best 19" LCD available now here in Lanka?</p><p>Please tell me the place and the price(if you know). </p><p>Also if anyone know where to get HD 19" monitors, please let me know.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Godwin, post: 1580574, member: 41288"] Hello everyone, I'm planning to buy a 19" monitor. Initially I thought of getting a CRT since I do lot of graphic designing work, but I've been using CRTs for the past 6 years and needed a change...yes LCD ! So I decided to get the Samsung 932b. It has a 5ms response time and a 700:1 contrast ratio. But I was wondering whether there's even a better one out there, maybe a 2ms, 1000:1 one ? So what's the latest and best 19" LCD available now here in Lanka? Please tell me the place and the price(if you know). Also if anyone know where to get HD 19" monitors, please let me know. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Payakata winadi keeyak tibeda?
Post reply
Top
Bottom