What's up guys?

ela

• Jul 4, 2006
    N/A
    Hi to anyone out there who still remembers me! Now I'm 28 and getting married this year :P (Not going to be a wizard obviously!) Got a stable job at a reputed government entity and everything is kind of going okay for me. TBH I just recovered the account to contact another member... but thought I should say hello to old and new members 👋 New ElaKiri is awesome but they should add a dark skinned theme too.

maxtalker

• Oct 7, 2007
    Hi to anyone out there who still remembers me! Now I'm 28 and getting married this year :P (Not going to be a wizard obviously!) Got a stable job at a reputed government entity and everything is kind of going okay for me. TBH I just recovered the account to contact another member... but thought I should say hello to old and new members 👋 New ElaKiri is awesome but they should add a dark skinned theme too.
    whats up buddy

Reactions: D_Mad

niyomax

• Sep 24, 2014
    හලෝ කොහොමද බං. උබ නේද එළකිරි එකට නම දාන්න එළ කියන වචනේට අවසර දුන්නේ. තව කිරි කියල මෙම්බර් කෙනෙක් හිටියනේ. උබෙයි උගෙයි නම් දෙක එකතු කරලා නේද එළකිරි කියල දැම්මේ :yes:

windows_ubuntu

• Jun 2, 2018
    Fantasy
    හලෝ කොහොමද බං. උබ නේද එළකිරි එකට නම දාන්න එළ කියන වචනේට අවසර දුන්නේ. තව කිරි කියල මෙම්බර් කෙනෙක් හිටියනේ. උබෙයි උගෙයි නම් දෙක එකතු කරලා නේද එළකිරි කියල දැම්මේ :yes:
    .com කියලා එකෙක් හිටියෙ නැත්ද

• Haha
    Reactions: animation and D_Mad

thinking_guy

• Apr 16, 2011
    Elakiri has a dark theme. Select elakiri dark at the bottom of the page.

ela

• Jul 4, 2006
    N/A
    Not only that, I own the ElaKiri, GT is my employee :P

Elakiri has a dark theme. Select elakiri dark at the bottom of the page.
    Thanks mate, just discovered it.