Windows Vist Network Settings?

Y2K

Member
Jun 11, 2007
11,007
165
0
In your heart
Machan Vista wala Network setting monada? Why machan Xp wage Auto connect wenna bari .... I heard Windows Vista Have IPv6 but I dont know the settings pls help me
 

Anusha

Member
Jun 13, 2006
25,864
5
0
If you have the router configured properly, 99% times it should work, unless you are an unfortunate owner of a router that is incompatible with Vista's DHCP client.
 
Last edited:

Anusha

Member
Jun 13, 2006
25,864
5
0
Please be more descriptive about your question. We can't be more helpful, if you fail to do so.

Tell us how you are trying to connect to a network. Is it via a router? If so what model? Have you checked if it has compatibility issues with Vista? Are you talking about original Vista or after installing Service Pack 1?

Maybe you need to play with these settings. I don't have much of an experience in Networking in Vista though.

networkxk7.jpg