ලංකාවේ 3d tv තියෙනවද?

leolanka

Banned
Jul 3, 2011
425
63
0
ලංකාවේ 3d tv තියෙනවද?

මචන් ලංකාවේ 3d සහ 3d blueray players තියෙනවද?
I know we do not have 3d tv channels.even there are no HD tv channels. but any body can watch 3d movies if u have 3d tv & 3d blueray player. I bought both.fantastic.it is 46 inch.
 

leolanka

Banned
Jul 3, 2011
425
63
0
LED 3D TV - 40" 3D LED,1920x1080, 10W
Model No - UA40C7000W
pix_trans.gif





pix_trans.gif
Price, Stock Availability & Promotional Details:

Rs. 249999
[Duty Paid Price Approximately US$ 2294] [Open Currency Exchange Calculator]

Note: This Price Is Valid Only For Web Purchases...
All prices are shown in Sri Lankan Rupees (Rs.) inclusive of taxes.
We reserve the right to change any price at any time.

[In Stock]


line_03.gif


Quantity 1 2 3 4 5
pix_trans.gif
Features & Specifications:• 40" Full HD 3D LED TV
• Ultimate Reality With Samsung 3D
• Full HD 1080P
• More Real Than Reality With 3D HyperReal Engine
• Resolution: 1920 x 1080
• Wide Colour Enhancer Plus
• Green Works In Any Room
• All Share Keeps You Connected
• Infinite Entertainment With Internet@TV
• Ultra Clear Panel
• Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pulse
• Anynet+
• 4 HDMI (v1.4 with 3D, Audio Return Channel)
• Extended PVR
• Sound Output (RMS): 10 Watts x 2
• Picture-in-Picture : 1 Tuner PIP
• USB Movie, JPEG

• Visit: www.samsung.com - UA46C7000 LED TVs For More Info
pix_trans.gif

This one i saw in singer site.bloody expensive.in USA it costs $850
 

lkdood

Member
Apr 7, 2008
56,856
1,798
0
Washington, D.C. / London, U.K.
මචන් ලංකාවේ 3d සහ 3d blueray players තියෙනවද?
I know we do not have 3d tv channels.even there are no HD tv channels. but any body can watch 3d movies if u have 3d tv & 3d blueray player. I bought both.fantastic.it is 46 inch.
yes

to watch 3d discs you need

1. 3d ready tv
2. 3d ready blu-ray player or Playstation 3
3. 3d glasses
 

leolanka

Banned
Jul 3, 2011
425
63
0
I watched nasa spaceship in 3D.I felt like I was inside the ship. very good to watch sea world in 3D.