4 bolts missing from Alaska Airlines door.

imhotep

• Mar 29, 2017
    Four bolts designed to prevent the door plug from falling off the Boeing 737 Max 9 plane were missing before the plug blew off during an Alaska Airlines flight last month, the National Transportation Safety Board said in a preliminary report of the incident released on Tuesday.

Boeing records reviewed by the NTSB showed that damaged rivets on the edge frame forward of the plug were replaced by Spirit AeroSystems employees at Boeing's factory in Renton, Washington, on Sept. 19, 2023, according to the agency's report. Boeing had to open the plug by removing the two vertical movement arrestor bolts and two upper guide track bolts for the rivets to be replaced, but photo documentation obtained from Boeing showed evidence that the plug was closed with no bolts in three visible locations, according to the NTSB report.

Boeing said Tuesday it would review the NTSB's findings "expeditiously" in a statement following the release of the report.
    "Whatever final conclusions are reached, Boeing is accountable for what happened. An event like this must not happen on an airplane that leaves our factory," Boeing president and CEO Dave Calhoun said in a statement Tuesday. "We simply must do better for our customers and their passengers."

Boeing said it is taking "immediate action to strengthen quality," including implementing a plan to ensure all mid-exit door plugs on 737-9 s are installed properly and adding inspections further into the supply chain.

Spirit AeroSystems said in a statement Tuesday that it is reviewing the NTSB's report and "remain focused on working closely with Boeing and our regulators on continuous improvement in our processes and meeting the highest standards of safety, quality and reliability."

shenat

• May 13, 2007
    ආශ්චර්යමත් රටක
    මුල ඉඳන්ම මට නං ඔය බෝයිං සෙට් උනේ නෑ. හරි හේතුවක් නැතුව උනත් හිතිච්ච දේ හරි වගේ.

ආයෙ නං no more Boeing. 🙏

මේ සතියෙත් ටිකට් වගයක් බුක් කරන්න තියෙනවා. Boeing නැති ඒව ෆිල්ටර් කරල ගන්න ඕන.

ප.ලි. : තව ගොඩක් කට්ටිය ඔහොම හිතුවොත් තව ටික කාලෙකින් එයාර්බස් එකක් දෙකක් බිම වැටෙන්න ලොකු ඉඩක් තියෙනවා. ;)

neyohk

• Oct 31, 2015
    මැලේසියන් බඩු ඔහොමමයි .අපි ගත්ත SONY TV ඵකත් made in Malaysia..අවුරුදු ඵකහමාරයි පාවිච්චි කරේ කැඩුනා.

gORseHh.png

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...plane-was-made-in-malaysia-says-us-ntsb-chief

imhotep

• Mar 29, 2017
    But how come these obvious blunder misses? I thought there were mandatory inspections that required a very extensive check list. I thought it was intentional that someone wanted to take down the largest aircraft builder. A similar thing happened before.
    I wrote this on another thread related to the same incident....

So what as long as if the decisions taken by stupid MBAs and the bean counters. That's my Golden Rule of management.

"No hospital or an engineering institution should be run by MBAs - unless the MBA holders themselves also possesses a medical degree or an engineering degree."
    Otherwise these stupid MBA holders from other disciplines doesn't have a clue on how these organizations run - where to cut and where not to cut costs.

dinuksha_asela

• Feb 7, 2007
    Nugegoda, Sri Lanka

So what as long as if the decisions taken by stupid MBAs and the bean counters. That's my Golden Rule of management.

"No hospital or an engineering institution should be run by MBAs - unless the MBA holders themselves also possesses a medical degree or an engineering degree."
    Otherwise these stupid MBA holders from other disciplines doesn't have a clue on how these organizations run - where to cut and where not to cut costs.
    Exactly what happened with Mercedes and BMW.. also i think as a nation US workmanship has gone down drastically. it's not the same as in 60s - 70s.

2osama

• Oct 25, 2010
    මාලඹේ
    මුල ඉඳන්ම මට නං ඔය බෝයිං සෙට් උනේ නෑ. හරි හේතුවක් නැතුව උනත් හිතිච්ච දේ හරි වගේ.

ආයෙ නං no more Boeing. 🙏

මේ සතියෙත් ටිකට් වගයක් බුක් කරන්න තියෙනවා. Boeing නැති ඒව ෆිල්ටර් කරල ගන්න ඕන.

ප.ලි. : තව ගොඩක් කට්ටිය ඔහොම හිතුවොත් තව ටික කාලෙකින් එයාර්බස් එකක් දෙකක් බිම වැටෙන්න ලොකු ඉඩක් තියෙනවා. ;)
    Boeing නැතුව Filter කරලා ගන්න හැටි පොඩ්ඩක් කියපන්කෝ පොන්නයෝ අපිට ත් දැන ගන්න

2osama

• Oct 25, 2010
    මාලඹේ
    ඇයි පොන්නයෝ මැදමුලනට යන්නද? 😹😹😹
    ලොකු ටෝක් දෙන්න එපා පොන්නයෝ අතේ සතේ නැතුව🤦

YouTube ගන්න ඩොලර් දෙකක් නැහැ කතාව Boeing Filter කරලා ගන්න🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

shenat

• May 13, 2007
    ආශ්චර්යමත් රටක
    ලොකු ටෝක් දෙන්න එපා පොන්නයෝ අතේ සතේ නැතුව🤦

YouTube ගන්න ඩොලර් දෙකක් නැහැ කතාව Boeing Filter කරලා ගන්න🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

මීගමුවෙ මිල්රෝයි පෙරේරා දන්නව කරන හැටි. සෙට් කරල දෙන්නද 😹😹😹

• Haha
    Reactions: Xi Jinping

2osama

• Oct 25, 2010
    මාලඹේ
    මිල්රෝයි පෙරේර රවට්ටලා ගෙනිහින් උබේ පුක දෙබෑ වෙන්න දීපු හැටි මතක් උනාද පොන්නියේ 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    අතේ සතේ නැතුව Boing Filter කරන හැටි මතක් උනා http 👌

shenat

• May 13, 2007
    ආශ්චර්යමත් රටක
    අතේ සතේ නැතුව Boing Filter කරන හැටි මතක් උනා http 👌

Filter කරන්න අතේ සතේ ඕන නෑ පොන්නයෝ. Google search කරලා නොමිලෙ කරන්නෙ. 😱 මිල්රෝයි පෙරේර ගන්න පුලුවන් හැම තැනින්ම අරන් වගේ ඔසාම පොන්නයගෙන්. අන්තිමට පුක පලල තොගෙන්ම සල්ලි ඉල්ලගත්තද ඒකටත් 😱😹😹

• Haha

2osama

• Oct 25, 2010
    මාලඹේ
    Filter කරන්න අතේ සතේ ඕන නෑ පොන්නයෝ. Google search කරලා නොමිලෙ කරන්නෙ. 😱 මිල්රෝයි පෙරේර ගන්න පුලුවන් හැම තැනින්ම අරන් වගේ ඔසාම පොන්නයගෙන්. අන්තිමට පුක පලල තොගෙන්ම සල්ලි ඉල්ලගත්තද ඒකටත් 😱😹😹
    Google Search කරලා Boeing Filter කරන හැටි පොඩ්ඩක් කියපන්කෝ පොන්නයෝ බලන්න🤣🤣🤦

shenat

• May 13, 2007
    ආශ්චර්යමත් රටක
    Goggle Search කරලා Flight Book කරන හැටි පොඩ්ඩක් කියපන්කෝ පොන්නයෝ බලන්න🤣🤣🤦

මෙන්න මෙහෙමයි පොන්නයෝ කරන්නෙ 👇🏼

https://www.google.com/travel/flights?sca_esv=a56599857971a1ee&prmd=tinv&sxsrf=ACQVn09tcneMIOxfue3nOCUOHlk4B-LQcw:1707304052023&source=flun&uitype=cuAA&hl=en&gl=au&curr=AUD&tfs=CAEQAhooEgoyMDI0LTAyLTE4agwIAhIIL20vMDZ5NTdyDAgCEggvbS8wZm43chooEgoyMDI0LTAzLTA1agwIAhIIL20vMGZuN3JyDAgCEggvbS8wNnk1N3poQ2pSSVJWUndXV1Z2TkV3NE0wVkJSR1ZNVlVGQ1J5MHRMUzB0TFMwdExYUm5ZbVJvTlVGQlFVRkJSMWhFV2toUlEyMUlNV2RCRWdKaktob0xDT1M4QlJBQ0dnTkJWVVE0TUhDc3lRTT0=

මිල්රෝයි පෙරේරට සල්ලිත් දීල පුක පලාගන්න කලින් ඇහුවනං සල්ලියි, පුකයි දෙකම බේරගන්න හැටි කියල දෙනවනේ පොන්නිට 😱🙈🙈😹😹😹

• Haha

Nidarshana_k

• Feb 19, 2022
    ප*යාගල
    sorry.com

True that.