Australia Migration

NaiRobi

• Nov 3, 2018
    Where in Europe? As i know Eu is damn hard now unless you have a PHD
    Sweden, Ned, Germany... however not direct PR machan.. lots of people got job offers from these countries (IT), then uou could convert your work permit to PR after like 3-4 years..

Reactions: Error_01

Anonymous_Abstract

• Aug 7, 2018
    Messier 87
    Sweden, Ned, Germany... however not direct PR machan.. lots of people got job offers from these countries (IT), then uou could convert your work permit to PR after like 3-4 years..
    don't know about the other two countries but in Deutschland, most of the IT companies work with Deutsch. So you need Deutsch

NaiRobi

• Nov 3, 2018
    don't know about the other two countries but in Deutschland, most of the IT companies work with Deutsch. So you need Deutsch
    Hmm could be the case for most of the companies.. nevertheless I know three of my colleagues who are in Deutschland now...not particularly in Berlin but München and some couple of other cities too..and I too got an interview some time back which didn't work out...

Anonymous_Abstract

• Aug 7, 2018
    Messier 87
    Hmm could be the case for most of the companies.. nevertheless I know three of my colleagues who are in Deutschland now...not particularly in Berlin but München and some couple of other cities too..and I too got an interview some time back which didn't work out...
    It doesn't a big deal. if you are eager to learn it then it is pretty easy than English even Sinhala. Another benefit is you can live with german culture with low discrimination when you fluency in Deutsch

Reactions: NaiRobi

NaiRobi

• Nov 3, 2018
    It doesn't a big deal. if you are eager to learn it then it is pretty easy than English even Sinhala. Another benefit is you can live with german culture with low discrimination when you fluency in Deutsch
    Ah nice...hope you are in Deutschland.. Prost! how do you find dialects...I believe south people have a more harsher dialcte 🤔
    I always wanted to live in Deutschland but sadly but happily I'm settled in somewhere else now....

Dias21

• Oct 24, 2020
    Ah nice...hope you are in Deutschland.. Prost! how do you find dialects...I believe south people have a more harsher dialcte 🤔
    I always wanted to live in Deutschland but sadly but happily I'm settled in somewhere else now....
    What about a person having a qualified in Psychology? Upto Master's? Are there any agencies?

rudayas

• Apr 18, 2007
    Rest in Peace
    Yes, same qualifications i have..bt I was little bit confused on online process. that's why i asked

if you cannot understand the online process and do it on your own, then migration is not an option for you in my opinion.

false info, i know many work there without german, also one of my good friends is moving there end of this month with a very good job offer, he is georgian and know nothing about german language
    ------ Post added on Mar 3, 2021 at 5:59 PM

NaiRobi

• Nov 3, 2018
    What about a person having a qualified in Psychology? Upto Master's? Are there any agencies?
    මචන් උබම පොඩ්ඩක් හොයල බලපන්..GOOGLE GOOGLE
    උඹම වැඩෙට බැහපන්....
    නැට්තන් වෙන්නෙ ඒජන්සි කාරයෝ කියන කියන විදිහට උබ සල්ලි ගෙවයි අන්තිමට බෙරේ පලුවකුත් නෑ...

උඹ ටිකාආආආඅක් හරි OZ migraton ගැනැ self research කරල තිබ්බනම් උඹ මෙ ත්‍රෙඩ් එක අද දාන්නෙත් නෑ...මොකද ඒ තරමට OZ migration fucked up වෙලා තියෙන්නේ...
    එහෙම නම් හරි යන්නේ නෑ මචන්...පර්සනලි බැහැපන් වැඩේට...

• Wow

Anonymous_Abstract

• Aug 7, 2018
    Messier 87
    No, I am not, Personally, I am not interested to live in Deutschland. I tried to learn Deutsch because I have been to Bern for 5 days when I was a child in 2003 and that city has stolen my heart

Dias21

• Oct 24, 2020
    මචන් උබම පොඩ්ඩක් හොයල බලපන්..GOOGLE GOOGLE
    උඹම වැඩෙට බැහපන්....
    නැට්තන් වෙන්නෙ ඒජන්සි කාරයෝ කියන කියන විදිහට උබ සල්ලි ගෙවයි අන්තිමට බෙරේ පලුවකුත් නෑ...

උඹ ටිකාආආආඅක් හරි OZ migraton ගැනැ self research කරල තිබ්බනම් උඹ මෙ ත්‍රෙඩ් එක අද දාන්නෙත් නෑ...මොකද ඒ තරමට OZ migration fucked up වෙලා තියෙන්නේ...
    එහෙම නම් හරි යන්නේ නෑ මචන්...පර්සනලි බැහැපන් වැඩේට...
    Australia Canada ගැන nam details හොයාගන්න පුළුවන් machn google karala.

Eth, Europe ගැන on-line wisthara adui ne..

Ireland නම් immigration website ekak thiyanawa.. අනිත් රටවල කොහෙවත් එහෙම wisthara na ne?

කොහොමද job offer එකක් ගන්නේ කියලා

rudayas

• Apr 18, 2007
    Rest in Peace
    No, I am not, Personally, I am not interested to live in Deutschland. I tried to learn Deutsch because I have been to Bern for 5 days when I was a child in 2003 and that city has stolen my heart

may be. I said that most of the companies required Deutch due to internal processes are going with Deutch.

get your facts correct when helping someone.

lived for 5 days but then i assume you collected those so called most of the companies internal process info on the internet. (or do you have relatives and friends in most of the companies in de?)