educated සිංහලු please get in

Mr.dark

• Jun 2, 2022
    I saw something sad this evening. In a Tg only group on fb I encountered a guy who was looking for a job. as i saw in his CV he is educated enough for his age. ( I mean before he got freeze) he had achieved 9As in bilingual medium and done ALs in physical stream but absent for a subject (physics). he had done ICT for OLs and MS office course as well. he was 25. then I asked what he was doing until 25. I thought he might lost his job due to covid . unfortunately he was working as a laborer for daily wages. :oops: he revealed that he left his home at age of 20 because his parents were transphobic.

even though he was educated enough to do a better job he selected to work as a laborer rather than showing his certificates to interview boards. That decision was influenced by the fact that his dead name was still written on his certificates and his school a renowned girls college in sri lanka. while working as a laborer for daily wages he was only required to show his NIC. however I managed to get him a better job which is free of discrimination. now he is okay with that job. but he is still trying himself to be educated. thats really good.

he is attempting Advanced levels again. he is afraid of others discovering his past. As his school is a famous college his schoolmates are there in every university in Sri Lanka. therefore he used to put off his ALs for few years. the purpose was to create distance between himself and his schoolmates who were already studying in upper batches at universities. I know its kinda a stupid decision. he has been discriminated roughly when he was schooling. currently he is under medication and is dealing with chronic depression. I can empathize with his struggles as I went through a similar situation during my undergraduate years. A gang of linda laga samgam ponnayo and few other ponniyo used to spread rumors about my past among other students resulting in them using my dead name to address me. its really disgusting. and Im living in Sri Lanka and doing a postgraduate degree in the management field. BTW my undergraduate degree is quite related to biology. I dont have any kind of study gap and I have limited knowledge about the engineering and IT sectors. so I don't know how to advice him on this matter. so I'm seeking educated elakiriyans advices for that.

As he said his goal is to graduate from a university and attain qualifications sufficient for migration.the problem is whether he should provide reasons for the study gap from 20 to 25. Is it acceptable to have such a gap when seeking to migrate? during those five years while working as a laborer he doesn't possess any service letters. Is this a disadvantage for migration? how should I advise him?

Last edited:

Emios

• Dec 10, 2009
    Try to get some service letters from a freind.from a small start up or something.No epf etf needed.If he appears to be genuine in other documents not much scrunity from visa officers for student visa.But never apply for work permit from those service letters

vishamacharya

• Aug 18, 2017
    As for your question, generally gaps between studies/employment needs to be explained for migration and in many cases, for job applications as well. The reason for this is to ensure the person has not joined a criminal gang/done prison time/engaged in terrorist activties etc. But in this case, I believe the reason is acceptable because he was afraid of his safety and spent time in an obscure job. He needs to explain this and if he can get a letter from a psychologist, counsellor or someone in a similar role, that should be good.

Mr.dark

• Jun 2, 2022
    Can you explain a bit more ?
    As I said earlier (TG) a man assigned fm at birth

He needs to explain this and if he can get a letter from a psychologist, counsellor or someone in a similar role, that should be good.
    the medical procedure of tg people is always under guidance of a psychiatrist. thank you for the idea.
    ------ Post added on Jan 24, 2024 at 2:18 AM

Reactions: vishamacharya

speedmalli

• Nov 22, 2011
    Auckland
    Doing AL again and trying to get into Lankan Uni would be not the best idea for someone like this. Would be an even more toxic student experience than usual.

From what I gather it's a girl now have become a guy and want to continue carry on like a man. Also by working hard jobs have proved can handle things. These are plus points. Better to resolve some finances and look for possible career path, local or abroad.

Mr.dark

• Jun 2, 2022
    Also by working hard jobs have proved can handle things. These are plus points. Better to resolve some finances and look for possible career path, local or abroad.
    usually tg people are not allowed to do that type of jobs machan. blue collar job market in middle east, korea etc are not open for tg people.

ruchira55

• Mar 23, 2012
    රැවුල වවන්න කියපන්. වැවෙන්නෙ නැත්නම් හෝමෝන ගන්න කියපන්. ලන්කාවෙ කැම්පස් වල නම් සවයිව් වෙන්න අමාරු වෙයි කියල හිතෙනව. දැනගත්තු අය බ්ලැක්මේල් කරල ගහන්න කතා කරයි.

The_Killer

• Jan 20, 2014
    WA, Straya 🇦🇺🦘
    www.elakiri.com
    As for your question, generally gaps between studies/employment needs to be explained for migration and in many cases, for job applications as well. The reason for this is to ensure the person has not joined a criminal gang/done prison time/engaged in terrorist activties etc. But in this case, I believe the reason is acceptable because he was afraid of his safety and spent time in an obscure job. He needs to explain this and if he can get a letter from a psychologist, counsellor or someone in a similar role, that should be good.
    Answer to OP latter part is this.

usually tg people are not allowed to do that type of jobs machan. blue collar job market in middle east, korea etc are not open for tg people.
    Can apply for Canada under refugee visa. TG is a major plus point. but not sure how it fits with recent(last few days) migration laws change.
    ------ Post added on Jan 24, 2024 at 1:19 PM

Many thanks @Mr.dark for your support for this person machan. You are a true gentlemen who understood the situation and had awareness of whats best to do for this person. Hats off my man.

Regular Season Good Job GIF by MLB

------ Post added on Jan 24, 2024 at 1:24 PM

Mr.dark

• Jun 2, 2022
    Answer to OP latter part is this.

Can apply for Canada under refugee visa. TG is a major plus point. but not sure how it fits with recent(last few days) migration laws change.
    ------ Post added on Jan 24, 2024 at 1:19 PM

Many thanks @Mr.dark for your support for this person machan. You are a true gentlemen who understood the situation and had awareness of whats best to do for this person. Hats off my man.

Regular Season Good Job GIF by MLB

------ Post added on Jan 24, 2024 at 1:24 PM
    no need to thank machan I do belong in the same category
    I have to thank you people, we are very lucky to have supportive people like you:love2:
    I always believe only genuine men and women can understand the situation of men and women assigned with wrong bodies.

The_Killer

• Jan 20, 2014
    WA, Straya 🇦🇺🦘
    www.elakiri.com
    no need to thank machan I do belong in the same category
    I have to thank you people, we are very lucky to have supportive people like you:love2:
    I always believe only genuine men and women can understand the situation of men and women assigned with wrong bodies.
    I'm always open to discussing and may be catching up TG or Gay or Lesb people machan. Had my first experience of meeting such a Lesb couple in 2011 right after A/Ls. went to Malaysia with person in LK to meet his GF. it was quite the journey and time. BTW, are you also a Girl turned to a Boy or otherway?

Did you under go any operation to change genders? Cheers.

PS: Sorry if i offended by the terms used. topic is still new to me.

Mr.dark

• Jun 2, 2022
    I'm always open to discussing and may be catching up TG or Gay or Lesb people machan. Had my first experience of meeting such a Lesb couple in 2011 right after A/Ls. went to Malaysia with person in LK to meet his GF. it was quite the journey and time. BTW, are you also a Girl turned to a Boy or otherway?

Did you under go any operation to change genders? Cheers.

PS: Sorry if i offended by the terms used. topic is still new to me.
    yes female to male
    yes. but gender affirmation surgeries are not essential if organs are grown enough.

narihashan

• Mar 22, 2022
    මුන් ලෝකෙට පෙන්නන මුණ තමා මේ

ඒ උනාට ඇත්තටම, ලොල්ලා පල බොරු නොගහ

0e67979ee6296675db5e7eb6af365bd365fbd609a52201aa1ec7c06160bb192f-1.jpg

I saw something sad this evening. In a Tg only group on fb I encountered a guy who was looking for a job. as i saw in his CV he is educated enough for his age. ( I mean before he got freeze) he had achieved 9As in bilingual medium and done ALs in physical stream but absent for a subject (physics). he had done ICT for OLs and MS office course as well. he was 25. then I asked what he was doing until 25. I thought he might lost his job due to covid . unfortunately he was working as a laborer for daily wages. :oops: he revealed that he left his home at age of 20 because his parents were transphobic.

even though he was educated enough to do a better job he selected to work as a laborer rather than showing his certificates to interview boards. That decision was influenced by the fact that his dead name was still written on his certificates and his school a renowned girls college in sri lanka. while working as a laborer for daily wages he was only required to show his NIC. however I managed to get him a better job which is free of discrimination. now he is okay with that job. but he is still trying himself to be educated. thats really good.

he is attempting Advanced levels again. he is afraid of others discovering his past. As his school is a famous college his schoolmates are there in every university in Sri Lanka. therefore he used to put off his ALs for few years. the purpose was to create distance between himself and his schoolmates who were already studying in upper batches at universities. I know its kinda a stupid decision. he has been discriminated roughly when he was schooling. currently he is under medication and is dealing with chronic depression. I can empathize with his struggles as I went through a similar situation during my undergraduate years. A gang of linda laga samgam ponnayo and few other ponniyo used to spread rumors about my past among other students resulting in them using my dead name to address me. its really disgusting. and Im living in Sri Lanka and doing a postgraduate degree in the management field. BTW my undergraduate degree is quite related to biology. I dont have any kind of study gap and I have limited knowledge about the engineering and IT sectors. so I don't know how to advice him on this matter. so I'm seeking educated elakiriyans advices for that.

As he said his goal is to graduate from a university and attain qualifications sufficient for migration.the problem is whether he should provide reasons for the study gap from 20 to 25. Is it acceptable to have such a gap when seeking to migrate? during those five years while working as a laborer he doesn't possess any service letters. Is this a disadvantage for migration? how should I advise him?
    If all fails come over to kiwifarms dumb faggot, they're in short supply of lolcows
    ------ Post added on Jan 24, 2024 at 4:51 PM