In the year 2019, the spread of coronaviruses has been affecting the people in Wuhan, China. Being transmitted through coughing or sneezing, this disease disperses the droplets of the body fluids. It spreads quickly, coming with the lower mortality rates.
“As per the Chinese health minister, the strain in people is infectious even when the people are not sick”
Ways to protect from coronaviruses
Since the inception of Wuhan coronaviruses in December 2019, there is not yet any vaccination introduced that can prevent the infection. Despite of this, there are numerous things one can do to protect oneself. One of the best ways is washing hands from time to time and being attentive when meeting people especially when getting into contact with the face of the person.
Following recommendations have been suggested by CDC to protect oneself from coronaviruses;
- Rub your hands with the soap for at least 20 seconds and wash them with warm water. If the soap is not available, ensure making use of the alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Make sure that you do not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth without having your hands properly washed.
- During your time of illness even if it is cough or flu, stay at home.
- Keep your mouth covered when you have cough. Clean it using the tissue and throw it away in the bin.
- Make sure you clean the objects properly that are touched frequently.
Continue reading http://newcoronavirus.xyz/how-to-protect-yourself-from-coronaviruses/