Image editing

Heshanck93

Active member
  • Apr 26, 2007
    3,739
    22
    38
    33
    I found dis pic on facebook ..how to create it from photoshop????
    photo.php

    can someone tell me how to edit a pic like dis
     

    PParker142

    Banned
    Aug 20, 2013
    34
    0
    0
    I found dis pic on facebook ..how to create it from photoshop????
    photo.php

    can someone tell me how to edit a pic like dis
    Hello,

    The image is not working or might be it is removed. Please check and upload it again so I can suggest you something good. I am web Designer and evry well aware about the Image editing in PhotoShop.
     

    PParker142

    Banned
    Aug 20, 2013
    34
    0
    0
    yes that I know..

    But want to know if he can upload it again.. Recently I am visiting on an article site and found this. I have got some good content here.

    Let me know if it helps to you guys also..

    Regards