Karunanidhi can have Eelam in India: Gota

eranga_rama

• Mar 7, 2008
    Defence Secretary Gotabaya Rajapaksa yesterday said if DMK Leader and former Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M. Karunanidhi’s unfulfilled dream was a Tamil Eelam, he should work for it in India because the largest population of Tamils live in the Tamil Nadu state of India and not in Sri Lanka.

“A much bigger population of Tamils live in Tamil Nadu in India than the Tamil population in Sri Lanka. If Karunanidhi wants a Tamil Eelam he can have it in Tamil Nadu. He should not come to make Eelams in Sri Lanka. This is a sovereign country. We consider those who talk about Eelam as terrorists,” the Defence Secretary told the Daily Mirror.

The Defence Secretary expressed these views responding to a statement made by india’s DMK party President and former Tamil Nadu chief minister M. Karunanidhi to the effect that India should urge the United Nations to bring pressure on Sri Lanka to hold a referendum regarding Tamil Eelam in Sri Lanka. Karunanidhi wields significant political power with the Indian Central Government as his political party is a significant constituent of the Indian Congress led ruling alliance – the UPA.

“There is no war now in Sri Lanka. There exists ethnic harmony and every one lives peacefully. Karunanidhi should not attempt to arouse the Tamil people in Sri Lanka. Karunanidhi is also one among the many Indian politicians who are bent on destroying our country by making controversial statements. It is a pity that they are adopting to such low political tactics. Karunanidhi should realize that ours is an independent country and should not attempt to establish Eelam, and if he wishes he could do so in Tamil Nadu where a larger concentration of Tamil people live,” the Defense Secretary further stated. (Duminda Sanjeewa Balasuriya)

http://www.dailymirror.lk/top-story/18071-karunanidhi-can-have-eelam-in-india-gota.html

:yes::yes::yes:

Reactions: GuneBhai

88gee

• May 11, 2008
    kate masuran danna one kathawak meka ... Oya karuna nidi karayai Jayalalitha ammandi banga wenwanem loku deyak appa , maha karumayak undennama ape ratata

kernalpanic

Nov 12, 2011
    to be honest gota can say what ever he wants but the state SL in at the moment SL not going to be any ones country but become a state in china :yes:

it's not a bad think china as an official language no one will fight for tamil or sinhala country :D

eranga_rama

• Mar 7, 2008
    to be honest gota can say what ever he wants but the state SL in at the moment SL not going to be any ones country but become a state in china :yes:

it's not a bad think china as an official language no one will fight for tamil or sinhala country :D

what do you prefer???? We only have two options.

1. to become a state of India
    2. to become a state of China..

I would go for the 2nd.

Reactions: Thilinacba and dxx

kernalpanic

Nov 12, 2011

I would go for the 2nd.

china is better they know how to control protest, war or homeland etc ask any Tibetan in china, I'm sure they can manage SL militant buddhists, tamils or Mulisms ;)

Thilinacba

• Sep 7, 2006
    Meya mehema kiyanakota mokadda ara gossip lanka eke dala tiyenne balaya bedana seen ekakata ape gov. eka agree wela kiyala? :confused:

Thilinacba

• Sep 7, 2006

I would go for the 2nd.

ubala hitana taram china lesi na machan,ohoma ekak bari welawat unot(china wala kotasak :P ) meke indala wadak na.sudu van ehema double triple enna patan gai.Buddhism iwara wei ikmanatama :dull:

eranga_rama

• Mar 7, 2008
    china is better they know how to control protest, war or homeland etc ask any Tibetan in china, I'm sure they can manage SL militant buddhists, tamils or Mulisms ;)

Ya true enough. But we can't forget the fact that its a Buddhist country unlike bloody indiots.

I read sometime ago an article about most number of executions done in the world. Iran is leading the in list. And I was surprised to see the non inclusion of China. But after that only I got to know that they do not officially publish data.
    So can imagine:baffled::baffled::baffled:

eranga_rama

• Mar 7, 2008
    ubala hitana taram china lesi na machan,ohoma ekak bari welawat unot(china wala kotasak :P ) meke indala wadak na.sudu van ehema double triple enna patan gai.Buddhism iwara wei ikmanatama :dull:

ow umbe kathweth athak thiyanawa.

known devil is better than unknown angle kiyala kiyanawane. :rolleyes:

But still I'd prefer China machan :sorry: