Questions Nairobi වල ඉන්නේ කව්ද?

Download_Now

• Feb 20, 2014
    Kurunegala
    Nairobi වල ඉන්නේ කව්ද?
    මට senior software engineer position එකක් හම්බෙලා එහා යන්න ඕන වෙලා තියනව.
    එහෙ safe ද?
    Cost of living කොහොමද?
    එහෙ software engineer එක්නෙක්ගේ සාමාන්‍ය වැටුප කියාද?
    එහෙ ඉන්න කව්රු හරි ඉන්නවද? නැත්තම් contact එකක් හරි.

data=U0NDqXyLH859wEJ5vZwBbhWKJjxx9Ovr2wymEFwANNRdBq0SPXkbqsll8SgsZlYlosHhZCNRrbJYMW9QvdcCj1-1StZCugcyuqXIedt2uidsc_RPn5Bqq0IVljboGG0wcJyASF0TsVuS-GSd0aBx4ABe7Fbh_kCBF3cs6_ddfJ_R7X_49E84qQMVnqof786eBZuytu_3CJxOkaIlmgVO5WECvdR2bPeT72sARdC99XwpaEQ

ස්තුති

Ramiel

• Nov 21, 2015
    Nairobi වල ඉන්නේ කව්ද?
    එහෙ safe ද?
    Cost of living කොහොමද?

data=U0NDqXyLH859wEJ5vZwBbhWKJjxx9Ovr2wymEFwANNRdBq0SPXkbqsll8SgsZlYlosHhZCNRrbJYMW9QvdcCj1-1StZCugcyuqXIedt2uidsc_RPn5Bqq0IVljboGG0wcJyASF0TsVuS-GSd0aBx4ABe7Fbh_kCBF3cs6_ddfJ_R7X_49E84qQMVnqof786eBZuytu_3CJxOkaIlmgVO5WECvdR2bPeT72sARdC99XwpaEQ

ස්තුති

Ado Nigerian prince kenekgenda offer eka awe??

imhotep

• Mar 29, 2017
    I don't live in Kenya but had visited for a few weeks mainly willdlife sight seeing. Have stayed in Nairobi for a few days. Pretty hectic city with traffic everywhere. There are SriLankans there. I met one of them who has been a long term resident doing quite well and living in the better & expensive suburbs.
    Cost of living is not that high but the availability of products depends. There's Carrefour, Woolworths & HPS stores. Better to take clothing too. If you do have kids education will be quite expensive in Expat schools.
    Many are poor and hence there's petty crime. Pickpockets etc. You should be fairly safe if you reside in a decent area. Terrorism is a bit of a concern.

We did travel to many places all over Kenya in a van with a guide who was the driver. When I asked him to stop at some towns he didn't. Later he told me that he will stop only at places where their company allows and where he deems we are safe. These drivers always communicate over using their radios.

Search for the internet for average salaries for a Software Engineer.... I cannot give you exact figures. Also check for rental & other costs. Then decide.

Experwas

• Oct 20, 2018
    Stillwater, OK
    Nairobi වල ඉන්නේ කව්ද?
    එහෙ safe ද?
    Cost of living කොහොමද?

ස්තුති
    නයිරෝබි නම් නෙවේ ඉන්නෙ. උඹට ළමයි නැත්නම් පලයං