Online Entrepreneur Talks

tharakaf

• Oct 19, 2020
    Guys,

I have been on elakiri for a few months and noticed that there seems to be a lot of hostility towards these so called "online entrepreneurs". If you don't mind can someone enlighten me on this?
    What do these guys do to earn money? Are they conmen? Why do the Elakirians hate their guts?

Reactions: Heshan Daminda

ජොසී

• May 29, 2014
    Padavi Sripura
    Guys,

I have been on elakiri for a few months and noticed that there seems to be a lot of hostility towards these so called "online entrepreneurs". If you don't mind can someone enlighten me on this?
    What do these guys do to earn money? Are they conmen? Why do the Elakirians hate their guts?
    There are few people who are already on both platforms. There are more people who are only on each platform since there is a considerable gap between these two parties. If you consider age, Elakirians are more matured people compared to average members in online entrepreneurs group. If you consider a professional background, An average Elakirian is more experienced in their domains and mostly following career paths rather doing businesses online. In contrast, 90% of members on the Online Entrepreneurs group are below age 25 and have no idea about how senior members have actually made their money.

adithyag

• Jun 15, 2016
    Colombo
    ඔන්ලයින් සල්ලි හම්බ කරන්න පුළුවන් හොදම විදිය තමයි "ඔන්ලයින් සල්ලි හම්බ කරන හැටි උගන්නන එක" - බිල් ගේට්ස් - 2021

Ryker

• Oct 9, 2020
    colombo
    ඔන්ලයින් සල්ලි හම්බ කරන්න පුළුවන් හොදම විදිය තමයි "ඔන්ලයින් සල්ලි හම්බ කරන හැටි උගන්නන එක" - බිල් ගේට්ස් - 2021
    ow oi ekanan sira

Honda.putha

• Dec 26, 2017
    There are few people who are already on both platforms. There are more people who are only on each platform since there is a considerable gap between these two parties. If you consider age, Elakirians are more matured people compared to average members in online entrepreneurs group. If you consider a professional background, An average Elakirian is more experienced in their domains and mostly following career paths rather doing businesses online. In contrast, 90% of members on the Online Entrepreneurs group are below age 25 and have no idea about how senior members have actually made their money.
    yes, most of them in the ages think they know everything. We have passed that age and know how the things are working. Their definition for entrepreneurship is something different than the actual meaning. For me most of them self-employed or working for some clients. They don't produce things or utilize a concept.

As my experience can make good money than a job. But there are hidden things also.

1. You need to be an expert of your field. Need at least a degree with a few years of working experience in a real company. So important!
    2. Need good communication skills.
    3. Ready to accept challenges.
    4. Commitment. You must deliver things according to the deadline.
    5. Quick response.
    ------ Post added on Feb 2, 2021 at 12:28 AM