Please help me!!!!!! Urgent.....Win 7 activation....
Machan Elakiriyan's,
I am having a problem in activating Win 7 with the cracks (I have installed version Win 7 6.1 version Build 7600).....my system is not responding to the cracks...i used the following,
Hazar's Activator - when i use this and restart my PC it gets stuck in the BIOS and then i hav to restore my PC. this doesnt work.
Win 7 loader - the same issue as above...
Win 7 toolkit 1.8 - gtes activated, but after sum restarts it becomes as trial...
Please help me guys....please show me how to get this Win 7 activated....
Guys what do i need to select for the OEM information frm the drop down in the Win 7 ToolKit 1.8...i am having a G31 Foxconn motherboard...





Machan Elakiriyan's,
I am having a problem in activating Win 7 with the cracks (I have installed version Win 7 6.1 version Build 7600).....my system is not responding to the cracks...i used the following,
Hazar's Activator - when i use this and restart my PC it gets stuck in the BIOS and then i hav to restore my PC. this doesnt work.
Win 7 loader - the same issue as above...
Win 7 toolkit 1.8 - gtes activated, but after sum restarts it becomes as trial...
Please help me guys....please show me how to get this Win 7 activated....
Guys what do i need to select for the OEM information frm the drop down in the Win 7 ToolKit 1.8...i am having a G31 Foxconn motherboard...





Last edited:


