Sex_Tablest (දෙවනි කොටස) 💊 (කෙල්ලන්ට ⚠️️)

malibu

• Oct 16, 2006
    Singapore
    Delay spray eka use karala thiyenne kawuda? Side effects ehema thiyenawada?

Thank you brother.
    But sorry, I ll have to tell these.

Addyi - This is a tablet used to treat the females with "hypoactive sexual desire disorder" Not recommended to be used over the counter. Avoid it.
    Josh_f - Herbal product. Not medically proven. Probably placebo effect. Dont waste your hard earned money
    Norethisterone-- Please people - don't play with Hormone pills. these should be given after excluding contraindications.. These may lead to irregular menstruation and even serious health conditions. Eg- DVT

Please take these as positive comments.
    Keep up the good work.

Meke thiyena widihata nam කෙල්ලන්ට oya dala thiyena eka method ekakwath use karanna bane
    ------ Post added on Jan 23, 2021 at 9:16 PM

anuklk

• Jun 21, 2008
    Delay spray eka use karala thiyenne kawuda? Side effects ehema thiyenawada?

Meke thiyena widihata nam කෙල්ලන්ට oya dala thiyena eka method ekakwath use karanna bane
    ------ Post added on Jan 23, 2021 at 9:16 PM
    KY jelly is a good option.. there are many better Lubes with various flavours. :)
    I don't know whether you guys will agree. But Sex is basically an act of mind/brain.
    The largest sex organ in the body is the Brain. ;)

Reactions: Master malli

spunkyisii

• Apr 3, 2016
    KY jelly is a good option.. there are many better Lubes with various flavours. :)
    I don't know whether you guys will agree. But Sex is basically an act of mind/brain.
    Agree with you bro. That's the reason why people are having different kind of sexual desires like bdsm cuckold even pedo also. We're doing all these things to satisfy our brain and to inject some dopamine into it.

malibu

• Oct 16, 2006
    Singapore
    thanks for the reply. And what are side effects of using delay spray?

Cenon

• Feb 25, 2011
    ses Warning!⚠️
    machan pethi beela kalayak tisse ses karama, daru pala nathi wenawa. mage hodama hithawathek ta una.
    pethi nathuwa athal nathi wenawa passe kalekadi, thanikarama addictive seen ekak oka.