Software Engineer Servie letter format needed.
I need a service letter format for a trainee software engineer.
I have worked in a small Software Development firm as a trainee right after getting my degree. I worked 6 months and now I want to resign. They are asking me to send the service letter how I want it, and they will put their letter head and seal and give me. So guys I need a suitable service letter as soon as possible. Thanks.
[email protected]
I need a service letter format for a trainee software engineer.
I have worked in a small Software Development firm as a trainee right after getting my degree. I worked 6 months and now I want to resign. They are asking me to send the service letter how I want it, and they will put their letter head and seal and give me. So guys I need a suitable service letter as soon as possible. Thanks.
[email protected]
Last edited: