Technocity ekata mama nadu damooooo

Lokka Ayya

• Dec 12, 2009
    My laptop got burned due to a technical failiure..it was not my fault or it was not even pluged...and finger print got melted causing a wire short inside which resulted a high heat and made the caseing melt a bit..mother bord is stil working..but the lap is geting heated cas of the battery...since its not my fault..
    iasked them to replace me a new 1.cas i have 1 year warety...

if it was a physical burning i dont have the right to ask for the warenty but it got burned due to a technical failure inside...

i argued with them a lot and they refuced to give me a new 1..but agreed to make it n giv...but its a risk..cas i year ful warenty means..they hav to take the responisbilty in the whole year..

finaly i complained to the bambalapitiya police on last thursday and now today police have asked to come ther...so i going there with my lawyer..

150000 rs is not a big deal..but i m making them pay cas they do this for poor ppl and ppl who arent jobles going to courts and police station...wish me luck..

dont buy anything from laptop.lk or technocity...

and 1 buger said i have birened it intentionaly...does ppl think i m stupid enough to burn 150000 laptop...are those ppl stupid....

kinkon

• Aug 5, 2007
    Kandy ♕
    What's the brand and model no bro?,It could be design fault or due to a non-original parts,anyway that will be good lesson to them!:)

rajitha_ks

• Jan 13, 2009
    wow man this prolly is the best news i've ever heard while in EK.

way to go man! you will win!!!!:):):)

those fucktards should know there's something called consumer rights.

machan ask ur lawyer if you can go for a compensation for wasting ur time and for cheating on you.. try to see if you can make them pay a sizable sum of money.

+rep for ur action

Lokka Ayya

• Dec 12, 2009
    What's the brand and model no bro?,It could be design fault or due to a non-original parts,anyway that will be good lesson to them!:)

brand hp hdx 16t 1200...ane manda ban..batry eken on kale..eka partama kara suwandak awa....mama mokuth karalath neme...

Lokka Ayya

• Dec 12, 2009
    wow man this prolly is the best news i've ever heard while in EK.

way to go man! you will win!!!!:):):)

those fucktards should know there's something called consumer rights.

machan ask ur lawyer if you can go for a compensation for wasting ur time and for cheating on you.. try to see if you can make them pay a sizable sum of money.

+rep for ur action

i am bro..i m gona ask them my lawyer fees and everything....cas sum of those techinical oficers spoke really badly and they asked suymt time to think...fuck those basterds....warenty means warenty..if it was after 1 year i wont even take it back to them..its under every warenty rule..so they hav to giv a new 1..

rajitha_ks

• Jan 13, 2009
    machan tell them it burnt you and you got physically hurt.. ask for compensation. make the bloody fuckers bankrupt!