The Rain

Doly

Member
Aug 12, 2008
15,668
100
0
Kandy
Stop at the picture for a second, and watch the Rain​

​





One rainy afternoon I was driving along one of the main streets


of town, taking those extra precautions necessary when the
roads are wet and slick.
Suddenly, my daughter, Aspen ,
spoke up from her relaxed position in her seat. 'Dad, I'm
thinking of something.'
This announcement usually meant she had been pondering some
fact for a while, and was now ready to expound all
that her six-year-old mind had discovered. I was eager to hear.
'What are you thinking?' I asked.
'The rain!' she began, 'is like sin, and the windshield
wipers are like God wiping our sins away.'
After the chill bumps raced up my arms I was able to respond..
'That's really good, Aspen.'
Then my curiosity broke in. How far would this little girl take
this revelation? So I asked... 'Do you notice how the rain
keeps on coming? What does that tell you?'
Aspen didn't hesitate one moment with her answer:
'We keep on sinning, and God just keeps on forgiving us.'
I will always remember this whenever I turn my wipers on. ​



Funny how we can be more worried about what other people think
of us than what God thinks of us. ​

GOD BLESS YOU​

In order to see the Rainbow, you must first endure some Rain. ​

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it. ​

Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.

Every moment, thank God​
.​

​

​