Touching <3 Conversation

eghty

Well-known member
  • Nov 17, 2009
    3,628
    700
    113
    34
    Girl : Thanks for the fun day
    Boy: No Problem
    Girl : Can I ask you a few Questions
    Boy: Sure
    Girl : Be Honest . Have I ever crossed your mind ?
    Boy: No
    Girl : Do you like me ?
    Boy: No
    Girl : Do you want me ?
    Boy: No
    Girl : Would you cry If I left you ?
    Boy: No
    Girl : Would you Live for me ?
    Boy: No
    Girl: Would you Do Anything for me
    Boy: No
    Girl : Choose me or Your Life ?
    Boy: My Life

    The Girl ran away in shock depression

    The Boy ran after her and told her

    the reason you never crossed my mind because YOU ALWAYS ON MY MIND.
    the reason why i don't like you because
    I LOVE YOU.
    the reason i don't want you is
    I NEED YOU.
    the reason why i wouldn't cry if you left me is because
    I WILL DIE YOU YOU LEFT.
    the reason i wouldn't live for you is because I WOULD DIE FOR YOU.
    the reason i am not willing to do anything for you is because
    I WOULD DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU.
    the reason i choose my life is because YOU ARE MY LIFE.

    love20couple.jpg



    -----------------------------------------------------------

    Source - An Email

    Sorry If this is a re post .