hey guys
Machanla I have an Atom PC with 2 GB RAM and windows 8 OS. Everything is fine and its up and running. But recently I got an issue with you tube and web based videos. those videos are really breaking . That mean its going slide by slide . ( වීඩියෝ කැඩී කැඩී යන්නේ ) . But downloaded videos are working properly. I did not format my PC in last 2 years.
any idea ?
Machanla I have an Atom PC with 2 GB RAM and windows 8 OS. Everything is fine and its up and running. But recently I got an issue with you tube and web based videos. those videos are really breaking . That mean its going slide by slide . ( වීඩියෝ කැඩී කැඩී යන්නේ ) . But downloaded videos are working properly. I did not format my PC in last 2 years.
any idea ?