VOTE AGAINST ANTI-RACIST SPEECH AND RACIAL PROFILING

VOTE FOR CLEAN,FREE, UNIBIASED AND PEACEFUL SPEECH IN ELAKIRI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hulk24

• Oct 11, 2010
    VOTE AGAINST RACIST HATE SPEECH AND RACIAL PROFILING

1.PLEASE VOTE AGAINST RACIST HATE SPEECH AGAINST ETHINIC INDIVIDUALS PROMOTED IN ELAKIRI.

2. PLEASE VOTE AGAINST RACIAL PROFILING IN ELAKIRI.

3. PLEASE PROMOTE SPEECH AGAINST TERRORISM AND TERRORIST GROUPS IN ELAKIRI ONLY RECOGNIZED BY SRI LANKAN LAWS and INTERNATIONAL LAWS

Last edited:

hulk24

• Oct 11, 2010
    I CHANGED THE THREAD TITLE FROM ANTI-RACIST TO RACIST...but the thread title has not changed in the Forums Display View

dayt0na

• Jan 2, 2012
    Srilankan laws failed to deliver :(
    This tragedy could have been easily avoided if the govt wasn't so incompetent.

sachith19920726

• Jan 20, 2011
    Crynet Solutions
    bit.ly
    poll එකක් දාල vote against කියල title එකට දාල pm ගහල vote කරන්න කියන්න අවශ්‍ය නෑ.. උබේ මතය දාපං මේකෙ වෙනම thread එකක්..

racist,victim cards දැන් expire වෙලා තියෙන්නෙ ඒව හරියන්නෙ නෑ දැන්..

k ?

hulk24

• Oct 11, 2010
    poll එකක් දාල vote against කියල title එකට දාල pm ගහල vote කරන්න කියන්න අවශ්‍ය නෑ.. උබේ මතය දාපං මේකෙ වෙනම thread එකක්..

racist,victim cards දැන් expire වෙලා තියෙන්නෙ ඒව හරියන්නෙ නෑ දැන්..

k ?

3. PLEASE PROMOTE SPEECH AGAINST TERRORISM AND TERRORIST GROUPS IN ELAKIRI ONLY RECOGNIZED BY SRI LANKAN LAWS and INTERNATIONAL LAWS...thats my opinion

hulk24

• Oct 11, 2010
    Remember there was rumor that the Water is contaminated....We thought the Muslims have done it, and everybody was ready to attack the Muslims.....

The Muslims were ready to attack us with knives kept in Slave Island Mosque...because there was hate speech about the Sinhalese that we were going to burn the Mosques.....

And then on Friday, it was found that the NJT were going to bomb the Suffi Mosque...

So everybody thinks Muslims or Tamils cannot be trusted always...they should be hated. I cannot live in a country where every Muslim or Tamil lives in hate with the Sinhala.... I have good friends who are Muslim and Tamil both at work and school....I trust them...

hulk24

• Oct 11, 2010
    PEOPLE.... I dont want ELAKIRI TO SHUTDOWN BECAUSE OF HATE SPEECH....

THATS MY OPINION.

nicjosh83

• Oct 19, 2018
    උඹේ මතය දාන්න poll එකක් මොකටද? thread එකක් දාන්න....