Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Saturday at 10:52 PM
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Peppa Pig Family Plush Toy Set – 5 Characters
anil1961
Updated:
Sep 19, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
What're you listening to right now
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="SBWoof" data-source="post: 24546269" data-attributes="member: 565423"><p style="text-align: center">[YOUTUBE]OFsmz9SpZHE[/YOUTUBE]</p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 12px"><em><p style="text-align: center">Well, my first mistake was tryna please everybody,</p></em></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><em>Only to realize I ain't need anybody (nobody).</p></em></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><em>But all I ever wanted was acceptance,</p></em></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><em>'Til I accepted myself, now I can check that off my checklist.</p></em></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><em>I am no longer checking for your guest list,</p></em></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><em>Or where I land on your best list.</p></em></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><em>I look at my reflection and it tells me who the best is,</p></em></span></p><p style="text-align: center"><span style="font-size: 12px"><em>So I could never do it like the rest did.</p><p></em></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="SBWoof, post: 24546269, member: 565423"] [CENTER][YOUTUBE]OFsmz9SpZHE[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] [SIZE="3"][I][CENTER]Well, my first mistake was tryna please everybody, Only to realize I ain't need anybody (nobody). But all I ever wanted was acceptance, 'Til I accepted myself, now I can check that off my checklist. I am no longer checking for your guest list, Or where I land on your best list. I look at my reflection and it tells me who the best is, So I could never do it like the rest did.[/CENTER][/I][/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Dahaya deken beduwama keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom