Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New ads
New profile posts
Latest activity
Free Ads
Latest reviews
Search ads
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Contact us
Latest ads
Google Pixel 9 Pro
vgp
Updated:
Thursday at 5:57 PM
Ad icon
Jobreceive.com for sale
Blogerwiki
Updated:
Tuesday at 8:55 PM
Post Your Vehicle for Sale — FREE! - https://libro.lk
Kalu_Puth
Updated:
Tuesday at 7:38 PM
ඔයාගෙ Assignment හෝ Thesis එක හරියට හදාගමු
ErMurazor
Updated:
Sep 26, 2026
Ad icon
BlackWall V2ray servers
hu KANNA
Updated:
Sep 23, 2026
Electronics
Vehicles
Property
Search
Reply to thread
Forums
General
ElaKiri Talk!
Who is look up for tamilnet.com
Get the App
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="prasadana2" data-source="post: 147905" data-attributes="member: 4664"><p><a href="http://lbinc.info/article/83/ive-been-exploited" target="_blank">http://lbinc.info/article/83/ive-been-exploited</a></p><p></p><p></p><p>I've Been Exploited!</p><p></p><p>Please don’t touch my manly bits.</p><p></p><p>Posted Nov 11, 08:34 PM in Random & Site</p><p></p><p>Well, not really, but someone is trying very hard. I happened to be looking through my logs this morning and I noticed some unusual activity. Something a little more suspicious than my friendly Russian Mafia Spambot.</p><p></p><p>The Horde</p><p></p><p>This one seemed to be attempting a slightly obscure exploit which could be mildly described as malicious. Too bad Textpattern isn’t vulnerable to this exploit.</p><p></p><p>The range of IPs suggest a distributed attack (duh). They seem mostly random and any IP trying this exploit would be doing that and nothing else.</p><p></p><p>Except one.</p><p></p><p>The Anomaly</p><p></p><p>222.165.181.228 seems to be the only one I’ve found that seems to like browsing this site too. And yes, it is a Sri Lankan IP. Now it could be quite innocent. Maybe a fellow Kottu syndicatee’s computer is now a zombie and moonlights as a cog in this little net.</p><p></p><p>Or seeing as the site’s still up and functioning as it should it could be the attempts of someone much closer. Our newest neighborly pirates perhaps? Hell, they’ve stooped to mass comment spam. This would just be a step up for them. Or is it down? I can never figure that one out. Incidentally, more than half those hits on the Google search are from Nisadas.com because of the way recent comments are displayed on the sidebar. I originally thought that this would have been a spambot, but now it seems like a manual cut and paste job.</p><p></p><p>I’m surprised they’re still syndicated on Kottu. Half their content is just copied and pasted from somewhere else, and they spam the other Kottu users. And what they do is illegal, and the funny thing is that this last point is the least of what they’ve done so far.</p><p></p><p>I recently visited their site and flamed them just for fun. I was having so much fun it was almost embarrassing. Apparently they have a few script kiddies on staff so this could be their amateurish attempt at showing me some love.</p><p></p><p>I’ve already got recent backups and a new host to move to should they actually manage to pull something off. Once my curiosity was piqued I did some searching and found some other stuff which I’ll be keeping to myself for now. I’m sure I won’t have get my hands dirty again…</p><p></p><p>Or will I?</p><p></p><p>Blatant blog promoting gizmos! Oooh!</p><p></p><p>Rate Me on BlogHop.com! Click here for help.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="prasadana2, post: 147905, member: 4664"] [URL="http://lbinc.info/article/83/ive-been-exploited"]http://lbinc.info/article/83/ive-been-exploited[/URL] I've Been Exploited! Please don’t touch my manly bits. Posted Nov 11, 08:34 PM in Random & Site Well, not really, but someone is trying very hard. I happened to be looking through my logs this morning and I noticed some unusual activity. Something a little more suspicious than my friendly Russian Mafia Spambot. The Horde This one seemed to be attempting a slightly obscure exploit which could be mildly described as malicious. Too bad Textpattern isn’t vulnerable to this exploit. The range of IPs suggest a distributed attack (duh). They seem mostly random and any IP trying this exploit would be doing that and nothing else. Except one. The Anomaly 222.165.181.228 seems to be the only one I’ve found that seems to like browsing this site too. And yes, it is a Sri Lankan IP. Now it could be quite innocent. Maybe a fellow Kottu syndicatee’s computer is now a zombie and moonlights as a cog in this little net. Or seeing as the site’s still up and functioning as it should it could be the attempts of someone much closer. Our newest neighborly pirates perhaps? Hell, they’ve stooped to mass comment spam. This would just be a step up for them. Or is it down? I can never figure that one out. Incidentally, more than half those hits on the Google search are from Nisadas.com because of the way recent comments are displayed on the sidebar. I originally thought that this would have been a spambot, but now it seems like a manual cut and paste job. I’m surprised they’re still syndicated on Kottu. Half their content is just copied and pasted from somewhere else, and they spam the other Kottu users. And what they do is illegal, and the funny thing is that this last point is the least of what they’ve done so far. I recently visited their site and flamed them just for fun. I was having so much fun it was almost embarrassing. Apparently they have a few script kiddies on staff so this could be their amateurish attempt at showing me some love. I’ve already got recent backups and a new host to move to should they actually manage to pull something off. Once my curiosity was piqued I did some searching and found some other stuff which I’ll be keeping to myself for now. I’m sure I won’t have get my hands dirty again… Or will I? Blatant blog promoting gizmos! Oooh! Rate Me on BlogHop.com! Click here for help. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Awruddata maasa keeyada?
Post reply
Top
Bottom