Why the disparity between the 1 Trillion Yen I said, and the 500 billion currently in news? Here's why.

Indrajith Gamage

• Aug 15, 2020
    Moratuwa
    www.facebook.com
    Let's do this for English readers as well. Especially for Tamil and Muslim folks in Elakiri who won't necessarily read long Sinhalese explanations. (my Sinhala writing style is notoriously difficult for Google translate as well. 🤣)

So as you might already know, I first broke the news about the upcoming 1 trillion yen assistance from Japan on Thursday the 12th. I said 1 trillion yen. With the current exchange rates, that's $7.8 billion, which is close to $8 billion. However, the current news story only talks about a $4 billion assistance by a Japanese company. So why the disparity?

This is the first tranche of the assistance, to be distributed by Ranil's 5 people essential items committee. This method was used because Japanese companies have excellent multinational relationships and supply chains so its much easier and quicker for them to order. If Japanese government directly gave money to us and we had to shop around for essential items, it'll take much longer. We all know the කොමිස් situation and the හිතමිත්‍ර සමාගම් expectations in such a case as well. 🤣 So going this way ensures a quick and reliable supply of essential items from food to medicines, while also saving the supposed 20% of that money going to someone's pocket.

500 billion Yen rest of it will be a direct assistance for increasing our Foreign reserves. As you know, Yen is easily transferrable to USD, and if we so choose, any number of International banks will be happy to do it, in whole or any part of it.

The fuel refinery, oil storage facility and the 500MW natural gas power plant will be gifts, as in no money has to be paid back. There's one condition that there has to be long term contracts for the crude and natural gas, to be purchased through Japanese companies. Come to think of it, is that really bad? Especially when you compare with how we have to go asshole gaping to India and China for similar projects, even with massive interests and loans?

(There's the added trust that Japanese made refineries and power plants don't break down like Norochcholei as well. 😂😂😂)

So there you go. Ask any questions you might have, and I'll answer them here. 😊

Last edited:

IceBear

• Jul 25, 2021
    Alaska
    Let's do this for English readers as well. Especially for Tamil and Muslim folks in Elakiri who won't necessarily read long Sinhalese explanations. (my Sinhala writing style is notoriously difficult for Google translate as well. 🤣)

So as you might already know, I first broke the news about the upcoming 1 trillion yen assistance from Japan on Thursday the 12th. I said 1 trillion yen. With the current exchange rates, that's $7.8 billion, which is close to $8 billion. However, the current news story only talks about a $4 billion assistance by a Japanese company. So why the disparity?

This is the first tranche of the assistance, to be distributed by Ranil's 5 people essential items committee. This method was used because Japanese companies have excellent multinational relationships and supply chains so its much easier and quicker for them to order. If Japanese government directly gave money to us and we had to shop around for essential items, it'll take much longer. We all know the කොමිස් situation and the හිතමිත්‍ර සමාගම් expectations in such a case as well. 🤣 So going this way ensures a quick and reliable supply of essential items from food to medicines, while also saving the supposed 20% of that money going to someone's pocket.

500 billion Yen rest of it will be a direct assistance for increasing our Foreign reserves. As you know, Yen is easily transferrable to USD, and if we so choose, any number of International banks will be happy to do it, in whole or any part of it.

The fuel refinery, oil storage facility and the 500MW natural gas power plant will be gifts, as in no money has to be paid back. There's one condition that there has to be long term contracts for the crude and natural gas, to be purchased through Japanese companies. Come to think of it, is that really bad? Especially when you compare with how we have to go asshole gaping to India and China for similar projects, even with massive interests and loans?

(There's the added trust that Japanese made refineries and power plants don't break down like Norochcholei as well. 😂😂😂)

What do you do for living?

IceBear

• Jul 25, 2021
    Alaska
    He is a beach boy.
    Go to Unawatunna and ask for Injdagith.
    $2.50 fucking guy for fat ugly russian MILFses.
    Sometimes he give a free fuck, it's a promotion these days.
    Get 1 time fucked and 2time free fuck !
    buy one get one !
    puke GIF

• Haha
    Reactions: Indrajith Gamage

Indrajith Gamage

• Aug 15, 2020
    Moratuwa
    www.facebook.com
    What are the other countries that going to help us(with Grant amount please)
    Not sure. However, the $5 billion IMF loan might not be needed after all. It's possible that we could drag ourselves to solvency with bilateral stuff and Aid programs through other organizations. 😊

What do you do for living?
    I'm a youtuber bro. 😊
    ------ Post added on May 14, 2022 at 9:29 PM

He is a beach boy.
    Go to Unawatunna and ask for Injdagith.
    $2.50 fucking guy for fat ugly russian MILFses.
    Sometimes he give a free fuck, it's a promotion these days.
    Get 1 time fucked and 2time free fuck !
    buy one get one !
    I've never even been to unawatuna bro. 🤣
    ------ Post added on May 14, 2022 at 9:30 PM

IceBear

• Jul 25, 2021
    Alaska
    Not sure. However, the $5 billion IMF loan might not be needed after all. It's possible that we could drag ourselves to solubility with bilateral stuff and Aid programs through other organizations. 😊

I'm a youtuber bro. 😊
    ------ Post added on May 14, 2022 at 9:29 PM
    Oh never knew. Share the link I’ll take a look at your channel.

sihan

• Apr 7, 2007

thank you for the information machan.
    when exactly is this going to happen? I mean the date