• Jul 31, 2018
    pMyGEX.jpg

Got a 2TB free account from a friend
    Using it to store & download movies
    if u have more plz share with me :)

rooshan2008

• Apr 16, 2008
    CALL 0x754EA
    Machan Seriously. I have bought this same thing you have stated above. less than LKR 4k per month. Why can't our fuckers actually pay for something without going begging for free shit? Either they want it for free and unlimited or if they pay for it they need unlimited. Doesn't anyone understand that there is a huge cost needed to maintain and run these services?
    Bro, if we live in US with higher income can buy shit. But our country doesn't have higher income.
    Ps: I pay for every shit I own.

tharakaf

• Oct 19, 2020
    Bro, if we live in US with higher income can buy shit. But our country doesn't have higher income.
    Ps: I pay for every shit I own.
    So do I machan. But I don't think that anyone on EK here is on minimum wage. Besides to have so much data that needs to be saved on cloud means you can't be some bayya right? So all I see here is people who are too stingy to spend some money to experience quality. I know torrents are illegal but I have my own seedbox.io account which I pay and use. Makes my life easier and I don't mind paying a premium for it either. Probably we need to change the mentality in SL first.

• Love
    Reactions: SimMaster

SimMaster

• Dec 16, 2015
    So do I machan. But I don't think that anyone on EK here is on minimum wage. Besides to have so much data that needs to be saved on cloud means you can't be some bayya right? So all I see here is people who are too stingy to spend some money to experience quality. I know torrents are illegal but I have my own seedbox.io account which I pay and use. Makes my life easier and I don't mind paying a premium for it either. Probably we need to change the mentality in SL first.
    This mentioned service also has a premium plan and I also pay for the Yandex disk. I said about them, some feature which useful for us.
    We all are not the same, some peoples looking for a free and secured place to store their personal things.

Yandex Disk is good for both of them. I shared my personal experience about Yandex disk service.

SimMaster

• Dec 16, 2015
    lol you have no idea wtf you're talking about. You'd rather give CIA, FBI and the murderous US military access to your data than the Russians? :ROFLMAO:
    That's what I was thinking. I was looked for somewhere, as far from US services as I could. so I found Yandex. They are fit for my expectations. So I decided to share my personal experience. :love2:

Reactions: navinnuwan