Alberta

imhotep

• Mar 29, 2017
    Hi to all,

I am new here. Are there anyone living in Alberta? If so could you please tell me how it is compared to other provinces?

Thanks
    I don't live in Canada but been there several times. Also have stayed a few days in Calgary & Edmonton. The two cities are about 3 hours drive apart. The winters are cold at both these but Calgary winters are shorter than Edmonton. There are a few SriLankans around. I personally know a few working at the Universities.

You can't be scared of the winter and wish to live in Canada or any other cold climates. You get used to it.

Eshtar

• Dec 2, 2021
    The entire universe is inside me
    Hmm true that. @imhotep its my first time and I would prefer a very safe place although far away from home. So I am in a dilemma. However, I will see weighing all the options. All your insights have been very helpful. I will have to find a job too. I haven’t checked skill migration yet. That is another avenue for me perhaps.
    Thank you

sam_sajith

• May 25, 2009
    Hmm true that. @imhotep its my first time and I would prefer a very safe place although far away from home. So I am in a dilemma. However, I will see weighing all the options. All your insights have been very helpful. I will have to find a job too. I haven’t checked skill migration yet. That is another avenue for me perhaps.
    Thank you
    I guess the way you try find your solutions are not that great, why don't you go and dig deep on quora or may be on reddit as there are several forums where you will be able to find out much reliable content,

if its all about skill migration then try evaluate yourself, each province is having its own pros and cons, your profession also matters

@imhotep always delivering the best he knows
    ------ Post added on Dec 3, 2021 at 1:34 PM

Reactions: Eshtar and imhotep