Patta. Playlist flow eka unath maara smooth
KandyMalli Well-known member Feb 15, 2018 4,463 4,099 113 Jul 4, 2022 #1 Patta. Playlist flow eka unath maara smooth Reactions: iworld
Hyaenidae Well-known member Apr 8, 2015 53,193 2 55,052 113 Jul 4, 2022 #2 Can't beat spotify Reactions: KandyMalli
KandyMalli Well-known member Feb 15, 2018 4,463 4,099 113 Jul 4, 2022 #4 Hyaenidae said: Can't beat spotify Click to expand... I'm using both mchn. But apple is much clear and rich sound. I'm not Apple fan boy but I felt the difference
Hyaenidae said: Can't beat spotify Click to expand... I'm using both mchn. But apple is much clear and rich sound. I'm not Apple fan boy but I felt the difference
iworld Well-known member Sep 8, 2007 17,803 23,363 113 චී ලංකාව Jul 4, 2022 #5 KandyMalli said: I'm using both mchn. But apple is much clear and rich sound. I'm not Apple fan boy but I felt the difference Click to expand... Reactions: KandyMalli
KandyMalli said: I'm using both mchn. But apple is much clear and rich sound. I'm not Apple fan boy but I felt the difference Click to expand...
Chandima911 Well-known member Jul 18, 2009 264 414 63 Jul 4, 2022 #6 KandyMalli said: I'm using both mchn. But apple is much clear and rich sound. I'm not Apple fan boy but I felt the difference Click to expand... Yeap,Apple music wins in terms of overall sound quality. Good for somone who has invested in Apple ECO system. Reactions: KandyMalli
KandyMalli said: I'm using both mchn. But apple is much clear and rich sound. I'm not Apple fan boy but I felt the difference Click to expand... Yeap,Apple music wins in terms of overall sound quality. Good for somone who has invested in Apple ECO system.
I_Simon Well-known member Jan 4, 2014 4,403 1,330 113 ඉස්සරහ ගෙදර :) Jul 4, 2022 #7 KandyMalli said: Patta. Playlist flow eka unath maara smooth Click to expand... Dear stupid people, there are so many options out there other than apple.
KandyMalli said: Patta. Playlist flow eka unath maara smooth Click to expand... Dear stupid people, there are so many options out there other than apple.
සනෝජ්_තරංග Well-known member Dec 29, 2012 1,923 884 113 Colombo Jul 4, 2022 #8 KandyMalli said: Patta. Playlist flow eka unath maara smooth Click to expand... Playlist Flow eka mara smooth kiyanne mokakda
KandyMalli said: Patta. Playlist flow eka unath maara smooth Click to expand... Playlist Flow eka mara smooth kiyanne mokakda
kinkon Well-known member Aug 5, 2007 116,093 2 116,348 113 Kandy ♕ පතිරූප දේස වාසෝ Jul 5, 2022 #9 බම්ප්