honesty

• May 2, 2015
    යකෝ ආතල් ලන්තෙ දැන් කෑලි ටෝක් කරන්නෙ Parliament Official Letters ගහලා.. 😂😂

FB_IMG_1621685328677~2.jpg

Asathe... 😂😂

FB_IMG_1621685237505.jpg

Dearest Lochana Jayakodi,

21/05/2021

It is with great respect and pride I write this small note to you. I am a friend of Lahiru and happened to watch your interview with him today, I am absolutely in full respect for you as a human, an average girl from an average family with so many deep pain and difficulties how you are converted all those and fought back to create your own space in this utter competitive and often inhospitable world.

I used to watch some of your YouTube work and suspected that you understand the daily struggles of average people in this country but never realized that you had carried a bigger pan inside tam like you too, a long journey of pain and struggles But I am happy where I am today. So, I am fully able to relate to you

My wish is that you should be a role model for many young, disadvantaged girls especially so that they become winners in their own way. I also hope you will use your unique talents to address more wider and important issues of this country.

I want to assure you that I will give my fullest support in all possible manners to your creative journey to achieve many heights and be a real influencer to our next generation Please do not hesitate to reach out and ask any help.

Wishing you, your family, and your team all the absolute best always. Sincerely,
    ------ Post added on May 22, 2021 at 5:42 PM

CAPITHAN

• Nov 20, 2020
    මේකේ කොහෙද ටෝක් කරලා තියෙන්නේ. මේ වගේ ලියුම් දහස් ගානක් පාර්ලි‌‌මේන්තු මන්ත්‍රීවරු යවනවා. මේකේ පබ්ලික් දාපු නිසා කතා වෙන්නේ. රාගවන් කියන්නේ හොද ඩයල් එකක් සාපේක්ෂව.

• Haha
    Reactions: honesty

honesty

• May 2, 2015
    මේකේ කොහෙද ටෝක් කරලා තියෙන්නේ. මේ වගේ ලියුම් දහස් ගානක් පාර්ලි‌‌මේන්තු මන්ත්‍රීවරු යවනවා. මේකේ පබ්ලික් දාපු නිසා කතා වෙන්නේ. රාගවන් කියන්නේ හොද ඩයල් එකක් සාපේක්ෂව.
    රාඝවන් ගැන උඹ දන්නවද පුතා? 😂

pathaleiretta

• Aug 18, 2015
    යකෝ පෝන් එකෙන් ඉන්නේ. අමාරුවෙන් පොටෝ එක සූම් කර කර කියෙව්ව. යටට එද්දි දැක්කෙ තෝ ටෙක්ස්ට් එක දාල කියල. 🤣🤣🤣🤣😀🤣 කව්ද බන් මේ. පොටෝ එකක් දාපන්කෝ. 😅

HmNRazor

• අපෝ ලෝචිද එයා එහෙම නෑ කිය කිය හැමිනුන උන් කෝ දන්නේ නෑ දැන්? චරිත සහතික දෙන්න කියනවා නෙමේ කාව උනත් බබා කරලා නලවන්න හොඳ නෑ, කාගෙ කාගෙත් හුනු ඒ ඒ කිල්ලෝටවල කියනවා නේ ඉතින්! ඕ යේ...... 🥴

War Fighter

• Mar 22, 2017
    මට එච්චර කඩ්ඩ බෑ නේ, මේකේ කෑලි ටෝක් කිරීමක් වෙලාද? :confused2:
    මට නම් පේන්නේ තැඹිලි පැළය කන්නට මූලික පියවර තැබීමක් කියලා.

හැබැයි ඇත්තටම අන්තිමේදී වෙන්නේ ගොන් කෑලි ෆෝම් කිරීමක්.

• Wow
    Reactions: Solo Rider