justasking

Junior member
  • Jul 28, 2026
    61
    23
    8
    guys me dawas wala 5 star hotels walin dinner buffet gana keeyada. cinnamon life , cinnamon grand, shangri la wage.
    kattiya 8 denek yanna honda buffet ekak suggest karapalla
     

    planner123

    Well-known member
  • May 22, 2018
    9,344
    16,070
    113
    Cinnamon Grand Plates is the only buffet I felt like I should return.
    I have been to Shangri la dinner buffet, Cinnamon life Sunday brunch, ITC dinner buffet also.
    But Cinnamon Grand Plates buffet is at another level. Price also reasonable. Around 7K something per head when we were there.
     

    SANJU1992

    Well-known member
  • Apr 26, 2014
    1,654
    658
    113
    bump

    Cinnamon Grand Plates is the only buffet I felt like I should return.
    I have been to Shangri la dinner buffet, Cinnamon life Sunday brunch, ITC dinner buffet also.
    But Cinnamon Grand Plates buffet is at another level. Price also reasonable. Around 7K something per head when we were there.
    math gihilla thiyanawa plates. hondai.
    cinnamon life eka kohomada ban? gaana keeyada?
    ------ Post added on Oct 5, 2026 at 10:38 AM
     

    justasking

    Junior member
  • Jul 28, 2026
    61
    23
    8
    Cinnamon Grand Plates is the only buffet I felt like I should return.
    I have been to Shangri la dinner buffet, Cinnamon life Sunday brunch, ITC dinner buffet also.
    But Cinnamon Grand Plates buffet is at another level. Price also reasonable. Around 7K something per head when we were there.
    ok machan. thawa kattiyagen adahasa balamu
     

    planner123

    Well-known member
  • May 22, 2018
    9,344
    16,070
    113
    bump


    math gihilla thiyanawa plates. hondai.
    cinnamon life eka kohomada ban? gaana keeyada?
    ------ Post added on Oct 5, 2026 at 10:38 AM
    Api giye Sunday nisa a bit expensive than usual.
    Plent of meat items and a whole lot of seafood thibba bro.
    8K per head wage thibbe with taxes mathaka widiyata.
     
    • Like
    Reactions: SANJU1992