Friend's problem

mirissanew

• Sep 20, 2021
    One of my best friends had an affair with a girl for about 8 years. The girls family opposed to the affair and arranged a marriage to another boy. Now they are divorced.

The girl now likes to marry my friend. He is now hesitating because she is now once married. He is asking me some advice and i have no idea about those things.

Can you plz put some advice here so i can get an idea. I personally know the girl and she has a very good character . She earlier had to stop the affair due to the health concerns of her mother. Her mother believed about horoscopes too much and suffered from high blood pressure.

Ps. Divorce is finalized and girl has no children

Update... they have decided to meet and discuss. Thank you all for the positive replies. I have used the elakiri before the 2010 and at the time the users were very polite and well mannered. Today i have got some very rude replies also. Plz don't do that when someone has posted a serious thread..

Last edited:

mirissanew

• Sep 20, 2021
    Dennama devorced nm prashnayak na itim. Hodata thiyana pawlak kaddenne nattam un denna ekathu wena eke kisi waraddak na :) :) :) Lamaya gana balanna kiynna habai kellata
    No my friend was't married and this was his only affair. No CHILD bro

Pettiya kedila ne pons- den wedak ne :P
    This is not important. Both don't consider about it.
    ------ Post added on Nov 21, 2021 at 4:10 PM

SLK_sri

• Oct 27, 2018
    ur friends parents will not agree on this,

oka karanna epa, kella paw, eth marry karahama passe awul wenna chances godak thiyaawa

Reactions: senewimala1988

mirissanew

• Sep 20, 2021
    did the stars decide to change their position in the sky?
    No. Her mother has understood that stars can't find a good man 😂😂

See if she comes begging if not it’s not worth it
    No she don't. She has mentioned to me that even thought she still likes my friend; she do not deserve him because she is once married.
    ------ Post added on Nov 21, 2021 at 4:16 PM

Emios

• Dec 10, 2009
    No. Her mother has understood that stars can't find a good man 😂😂

No she don't. She has mentioned to me that even thought she still likes my friend; she do not deserve him because she is once married.
    ------ Post added on Nov 21, 2021 at 4:16 PM
    Bull