Good Night...
Asking myself such a time and day
Why do I want to be with you so much
Even though we haven't seen each other
Or let our hands touch
Waking up with less dreams popping
Questioning myself more without stopping
Each moment passes
With us talking on the phone to many ways of messaging
I want to say..
Good Night to you..
Good Night to your family..
Good Night to all your dreams and everything
Just to say Good Night to you when no one else could
Sleeping fine and late
Staring at my screen in the dark
Often times I feel like taking you to the park
So breathe in the atmosphere we got
So much sweet chemistry
Together there is a love possibility
We could be the right one for each other
You want to say..
Good Night to me..
Good Night to my family..
Good Night to all my dreams and everything
Just to say Good Night to me when no one else could
Endless love is in you
We felt so much closer than ever
Hoping one day we can meet
Hold hands and smile so freely
We couldn't stop thinking about each other
Endless love is in me
We felt so much words closer than ever
Waiting for that day for us to meet
Kissing lips and smile so honestly
We couldn't let this moment go away forever
From this candle light
To a winter romance of love
I fell for you
You feel for me
Together we say in harmony
Good Night..
Asking myself such a time and day
Why do I want to be with you so much
Even though we haven't seen each other
Or let our hands touch
Waking up with less dreams popping
Questioning myself more without stopping
Each moment passes
With us talking on the phone to many ways of messaging
I want to say..
Good Night to you..
Good Night to your family..
Good Night to all your dreams and everything
Just to say Good Night to you when no one else could
Sleeping fine and late
Staring at my screen in the dark
Often times I feel like taking you to the park
So breathe in the atmosphere we got
So much sweet chemistry
Together there is a love possibility
We could be the right one for each other
You want to say..
Good Night to me..
Good Night to my family..
Good Night to all my dreams and everything
Just to say Good Night to me when no one else could
Endless love is in you
We felt so much closer than ever
Hoping one day we can meet
Hold hands and smile so freely
We couldn't stop thinking about each other
Endless love is in me
We felt so much words closer than ever
Waiting for that day for us to meet
Kissing lips and smile so honestly
We couldn't let this moment go away forever
From this candle light
To a winter romance of love
I fell for you
You feel for me
Together we say in harmony
Good Night..