Invest and earn 17%+ interest with ZERO risk!

LANKAT

• Aug 21, 2017
    Hi all,

I think this is a better option for people who invest in fixed deposits with crap interest rates. Here is what you have to do,

• convert your LKR to USDT
    • deposit USDT in the Celcicus Wallet https://celsius.network/ (If you are interested DM me for my referral code to get a reward)
    • Celcius gives 10% annual interest for holding USDT
    • LKR depreciate against USD 7% on average annually
    • Therefore when you cash out your USDT at the end of the year your cumulative interest is 17% or higher
    I see it there's a couple ways it can be unsafe, either because it's a scam or because the business fails and they go bankrupt.

Is it a scam? I personally don't think so. My reasons for thinking this is that the CEO, Alex Mashinsky, is an established public person who's started a bunch of companies and to the best of my knowledge has a clean past. Plus they've had opportunity to run, like right after their ICO, so I don't get the sense that it's a planned grab-the-money-and-run scam.

Might they go bankrupt? I think that's possible, but they certainly take measures to keep that from happening with collateralization and such. From the last big crash when BTC briefly dipped to 4k I heard they handled it better than at least one other competitor, so that indicates some good stability in their business model at least.

Personally I'm using 3 different companies for my crypto interest earning, Celsius has about as much as the other two put together. Just my personal evaluation of the risk and rewards, of course do your own research and don't invest more than you can affod to lose. And if you do make an account, make sure to check the Telegram group or this site for some promo codes to get some extra BTC on top of your deposit. Good luck!

Last edited:

EnIgma001

• Mar 24, 2011
    Hell
    Celsius Network is now offering $40 in free BTC when you use a referral link to join. You'll also get a $30 BTC bonus for every person you refer to the crypto wallet and lending platform

😳🤣

Reactions: sawyer sweeten

හෙළයෙක්

• Apr 26, 2014
    1620138801377.png

ඉන්න යූසර්ල ගානෙ හැටියට මීට වඩ හොද SSL එකක් යූස් කරන්න තිබ්බ.

diula123

• Jun 22, 2009
    Hi all,

I think this is a better option for people who invest in fixed deposits with crap interest rates. Here is what you have to do,

• convert your LKR to USDT
    • deposit USDT in the Celcicus Wallet https://celsius.network/ (If you are interested DM me for my referral code to get a reward)
    • Celcius gives 10% annual interest for holding USDT
    • LKR depreciate against USD 7% on average annually
    • Therefore when you cash out your USDT at the end of the year your cumulative interest is 17% or higher
    Machan how are sure about Celsius project ??
    I think this interest rate itself is risky .
    Be careful

AEG

• Jul 5, 2012
    අඤේ මගේ සල්ලි අරන් පැන්න thread coming soon ...