Japan To Give $4 bn

sihan

• Apr 7, 2007
    man japane educational tour ekak giyapu welawe un karan yana projects pennuwa developing ratawal wala... godak welawata hena adu poliyata loku wasiyak japaneta thiyenawa kiyala peneneth na ewa wala... man ahuwa mata nam loku wasiyak japaneta penne na ayi mehema ewa karanne kiyala... mata dipu uththare thama,
    japane hadanne high end services and products, developing ratawal ee products wala market ekak wenne na... aluth markets develop karanna ee ayata one kiwwa ethakota lu japane economy ekata eka wadagath wenne... japane LRT ekath ee wage api eka karanam, eka sucess nam api thawa expand karanawa... ee wage thawa aluth projects and add ons apita enawa... ex: park and ride wage nam car wala un layland bus eke enne na ne... japane kiyanawa api gawa aluth bus thiyenawa oneda kiyala... oya wage podda podda un apita aluth dewal denawa wagema ape economy eka develop wunama apita ehen thawa dewal ganna puluwan ;)
    mata nam uge uththare hena long term game ekak :D aththada boruda danne na but make sense ;)
    meka atta kathawak machan. peradeniya dental faculty eka hadapu eken unta sahenna research collaborations walata awasthawa hamba una.
    Dental faculty page ekata gihin balapan bageta bagayak ayage phd unath Japan walin karanne.
    thamath godak collaborative research wenawa.
    eken unath beneficial.
    oral cancer lankawe maleslage wadima thiyena cancer eka.
    japane prevelance sahenna adui. so honda study population ekak research walata ape rata.Dan hithanna epa japannu lankawe oral cancer hadanawa kiyala. ape moda minissunge habits nisa hadenne. specially beatle chewing smoking etc.

Japan is a true friend of sri lanka.
    this is very true. apita allies la widiyata hidden agendas nathi ratakata me loke thiyenawa nan e japan thamai.
    ------ Post added on May 14, 2022 at 8:51 PM

Indrajith Gamage

• Aug 15, 2020
    Moratuwa
    www.facebook.com
    Not exactly, he told $8bn
    I said 1 trillion yen. With the current exchange rates, that's $7.8 billion, which is CLOSE to $8 billion. This is the first tranche of the assistance, to be distributed by Ranil's 5 people essential items committee. (this method was used because Japanese companies have good multinational relationships so its much easier and quicker for them to order. If Japan government directly gave money to us and we had to shop around for essential items, it'll take much longer. You and I both know the කොමිස් situation and the හිතමිත්‍ර සමාගම් expectations in such a case as well 🤣)

500 billion Yen rest of it will be a direct assistance for increasing our Foreign reserves. As you know, Yen is easily transferrable to USD, and any number of International banks will be happy to do it.

The fuel refinery, oil storage facility and the 500MW natural gas power plant will be gifts, as in no money has to be paid back. There's a one condition that there has to be a long contract for the refined crude and natural gas, to be purchased through Japanese companies. Come to think of it, is that really bad? Especially when you compare with how we have to go asshole gaping to India and China for similar projects, even with massive interests and loans? There's the added trust that Japanese made refineries and power plants don't break down like Norochcholei. 😂😂😂

cuteoz

• Jan 29, 2009
    I said 1 trillion yen. With the current exchange rates, that's $7.8 billion, which is CLOSE to $8 billion. This is the first tranche of the assistance, to be distributed by Ranil's 5 people essential items committee. (this method was used because Japanese companies have good multinational relationships so its much easier and quicker for them to order. If Japan government directly gave money to us and we had to shop around for essential items, it'll take much longer. You and I both know the කොමිස් situation and the හිතමිත්‍ර සමාගම් expectations in such a case as well 🤣)

500 billion Yen rest of it will be a direct assistance for increasing our Foreign reserves. As you know, Yen is easily transferrable to USD, and any number of International banks will be happy to do it.

The fuel refinery, oil storage facility and the 500MW natural gas power plant will be gifts, as in no money has to be paid back. There's a one condition that there has to be a lpong contract for the refined crude and natural gas has to be purchased through Japanese companies. Come to think of it, is that really bad? Especially when you compare with how we have to go asshole gaping to India and China for similar projects, even with massive interests and loans? There's the added trust that Japanese made refineries and power plants don't break down like Norochcholei. 😂😂😂
    how do you get sort of this information?

Reactions: sakuntha1996

lovethebomb

• Apr 18, 2015

The fuel refinery, oil storage facility and the 500MW natural gas power plant will be gifts, as in no money has to be paid back. There's a one condition that there has to be a long contract for the refined crude and natural gas, to be purchased through Japanese companies. Come to think of it, is that really bad? Especially when you compare with how we have to go asshole gaping to India and China for similar projects, even with massive interests and loans? There's the added trust that Japanese made refineries and power plants don't break down like Norochcholei. 😂😂😂

Is this a done deal already? And I'm not exactly sure as to how the "investment" part is going to work for them. If your highness is privy to these paticulars, go ahead and impress us.

I still think this is dodgy or at least false hope machan...and no amount of 'Japan is our true friend' reassurances will asuuage that. Maybe I have trust issues.

Reactions: sakuntha1996

sakuntha1996

• Jan 13, 2017

The fuel refinery, oil storage facility and the 500MW natural gas power plant will be gifts, as in no money has to be paid back. There's a one condition that there has to be a lpong contract for the refined crude and natural gas has to be purchased through Japanese companies. Come to think of it, is that really bad? Especially when you compare with how we have to go asshole gaping to India and China for similar projects, even with massive interests and loans? There's the added trust that Japanese made refineries and power plants don't break down like Norochcholei. 😂😂😂
    Yeh, this is the kind of help we need right now. Not like india and china. But after all we have to learn our lesson and must do serious economical and political changes.

Reactions: Amathi Putha