ow oya trend ekata yana place nam overhyped. eka eka diwa petalena nam thiyana ewa.Lankawe beach hodai eka ne kiyanne ne.but anith toursit destinations overhyped wage bn.
ow oya trend ekata yana place nam overhyped. eka eka diwa petalena nam thiyana ewa.Lankawe beach hodai eka ne kiyanne ne.but anith toursit destinations overhyped wage bn.
And your jugging SL beaches over Aus while only visited Frankston beach....I did not travel a lot.But i like Frankston beach
At least went there ne.anyway i'm talking about other destinations not beaches.And your jugging SL beaches over Aus while only visited Frankston beach....... nigga, please
Reverseton/Knuckles lives up to the expectationsAt least went there ne. anyway, I'm talking about other destinations, not beaches.
Hmm ow bn.Reverseton/Knuckles lives up to the expectations
Nuwara Eliya,
Anuradhapura,
Polonnaruwa,
Sigiriya,
Upcountry train ride,
Yala, Udawalawe etc.,
Pasikuda, Nilaweli,
Whale watching
live up to the expectations.
I think SL has more variant destinations than any other country. you can choose as per your preferences.
That trendy places where people go camping are not that good.