Mobile Partner Version -16.001.06.01.500

yasas bandara

• Oct 25, 2009
    Colombo
    I Flashed the dashboard of my Huawei dongle with Mobile Partner V.16 yesterday. There are some new plugins and stuff.

Here is the dashboard flasher for all Huawei modem dongles.

Mobile Partner UTPS16.001.06.01.500

Multilanguage, USSD, Voice, MMS, and other plugin
    Huawei driver version 3.09.03, all Windows system

Here:
    Download

If you don't like to flash the dashboard, I've prepared the installation of Mobile Partner V.16 separately. Just download and install. It will replace the current version of the PC but will not change the dashboard of the dongle.

Download Setup Files

yasas bandara

• Oct 25, 2009
    Colombo
    what is the difference between flashing the dashboard and installing separately?

If you flash the dashboard, the program will be available inside the flash memory of the dongle. It will replace the current version inside the dongle. Whenever you plug the device to another Computer, the program will autorun and request installing the new version.

Some users don't like to flash the dongle because it is a bit risky. For them, the program can be installed to the Computer only by running the setup files. These setup files are not available at Huawei site.

rishoban

• Dec 30, 2008
    Badulla
    Thanks bro, Installed the new version! Rep+ for you. (Huawei E220 Dongle)
    capturems.png

yasas bandara

• Oct 25, 2009
    Colombo
    man 1st time dongle eka flash karanna yanne kela weida danne nae :P poddak withara karana hati kiyala denna puluwandoooooo :D

Machan, it's better to install it first time on your pc and try. If not working, don't try to flash. If working, just run the program and make sure that the process is not interrupted till finished (better to use a UPS). After the flashing is done, remove the dongle and re-insert.

Reactions: BLACKLIST_MEMBER

rishoban

• Dec 30, 2008
    Badulla
    Machan, it's better to install it first time on your pc and try. If not working, don't try to flash. If working, just run the program and make sure that the process is not interrupted till finished (better to use a UPS). After the flashing is done, remove the dongle and re-insert.

How much time will it take to flash a dongle? my one is a E220